Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

About the homophobia being spread by the forum troll.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It derives from some bigots who are described in this wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pink_Swastika

2seaoat

Nice try Bob....but no.  There are real academia and historians who documented the perversion of the brownshirts under the Nazis.  It was not just same sex attraction, it was the abuse of children.   When we talk about John Wayne Gacy, do we talk about his same sex attraction, or do we talk about his sick deviant abuse of those who were not old enough to consent......trapped and murdered.  There are sick people whose sadism drives them to murder.   The Nazis and the ISIS have that common thread which has been shown throughout history.

Same sex attraction is not sick behavior.  Being a homosexual is not sick behavior.  There are many homosexuals within the clergy.  There are many hetrosexuals within the clergy.   Their sexual preference only matters when they abuse children, torture children, rape children, or murder children.....the same attraction which draws deviants to ISIS.......a fantasy which feeds their deviant sadistic selfs.

Sorry Bob, your pretend bisexual fantasy where you have admitted that you have never acted on a same sex physical relationship does not qualify you as the gate keeper for determining who is a homophobe.........it is my opinion of all the people on this fourm you consistently denigrate homosexuals, and have some wierd self hate for that physical attraction which you have not acted.   I guess I get tired of somebody calling people rag heads and queers because in my career I have had to protect people from the likes of you......troll calling a troll......that is truly funny.

2seaoat

Your use of the words raghead and queer are hurtful words which somehow like a bunch of upper middle class white guys in a foursome telling black jokes about President Obama seven years ago is somehow acceptable in their minds......it was not. The best part because of your self declaration of being a bisexual without any actual bisexual act, you now are the gatekeeper which gives you the right to use the word queer.......sorry I have had to fight too many people who have used that word to bully the powerless. Your use of the word raghead is the most hateful things which have been posted on this forum, and your mockery of religion because you have some perverse need to listen to one radical theologian on the radio........you are the most intolerant person on this forum, and think by using humor.....like the four guys in the golf foursome, it somehow excuses your behavior.......I will remain vigilant in shoving your vomit back down your throat every time you post hate on this forum.....get used to it, or quit scapegoating and hating yourself. Queer and raghead are hurtful words, and it has NOTHING to do with PC, but real people being hurt by the same.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Your use of the words raghead and queer are hurtful words which somehow like a bunch of upper middle class white guys in a foursome telling black jokes about President Obama seven years ago is somehow acceptable in their minds......it was not.   The best part because of your self declaration of being a bisexual without any actual bisexual act, you now are the gatekeeper which gives you the right to use the word queer.......sorry I have had to fight too many people who have used that word to bully the powerless.  Your use of the word raghead is the most hateful things which have been posted on this forum, and your mockery of religion because you have some perverse need to listen to one radical theologian on the radio........you are the most intolerant person on this forum, and think by using humor.....like the four guys in the golf foursome, it somehow excuses your behavior.......I will remain vigilant in shoving your vomit back down your throat every time you post hate on this forum.....get used to it, or quit scapegoating and hating yourself.   Queer and raghead are hurtful words, and it has NOTHING to do with PC, but real people being hurt by the same.

Sal says you're a troll. You just got trolled, troll. Us trolls are predictable, 2seaoat.. lol

Hallmarkgard

Raghead...Raghead... LOL Just had to say it...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hallmarkgard wrote:Raghead...Raghead... LOL  Just had to say it...

Amen.  And in the spirit of that...

Queer...Queer.  LOL Just had to say it.

Let's throw in some misogyny for good measure. Its important to be diversivied in your bias and hate.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/qandeel-baloch-brother-pakistan-murdered-honor-facebook-photos/

MULTAN, Pakistan - The brother of slain Pakistani model Qandeel Baloch on Sunday confessed to strangling her to death for "family honor" because she posted "shameful" pictures on Facebook.

Baloch, who had become a social media celebrity in recent months, stirred controversy by posting pictures online taken wit a prominent Muslim cleric. She was found dead on Saturday at her family home in the central city of Multan.

Police arrested her brother, Waseem Azeem, and presented him before the media in Multan, where he confessed to killing her. He said people had taunted him over the photos and that he found the social embarrassment unbearable.

"I was determined either to kill myself or kill her," Azeem told The Associated Press as he was being led away.

He said that even though Baloch was the main breadwinner for the family, he slipped her sedatives the night before and then strangled her in her sleep.

"Money matters, but family honor is more important," said Azeem.

Nearly 1,000 women are murdered in Pakistan each year for violating conservative norms on love and marriage. The so-calle "honor killings" are often carried out by family members.

Such killings are considered murder. But Islamic law in Pakistan allows a murder victim's family to pardon the killer, which often allows those convicted of honor killings to escape punishment.

This year alone, a schoolteacher, Maria Bibi, was set on fire for refusing to marry a man twice her age. The prime suspect in the case -- the father of the man she refused to marry -- and the othe four are in custody.

A month earlier, police arrested 13 members of a local tribal council who allegedly strangled a girl and set her on fire for helping a friend elope. The charred body of 17-year-old Ambreen Riasat was found in a burned van.

In June, a different 17-year-old girl was burned alive by her ow family for eloping with the man she loved quietly. Her mom said she had no regrets.

Regional police chief Sultan Taimuri said authorities will seek th maximum punishment for Azeem, without providing further details.

Baloch, whose real name was Fauzia Azeem, was buried Sunday

She had shot to fame and notoriety through social media posting that would be considered tame by Western standards but were seen as scandalous by many in deeply conservative Pakistan.

A video of her dancing to a popular rap song was widely circulated, and at the time of her death she had 40,000 followers on Twitter and 700,000 on Facebook. In postings and public comments, she presented herself as a symbol of female empowerment

"BAN" Video getting awesome response from all over the World..Thanks Supporters for Your Unconditional Love <3 <3... https://t.co/oVn9OYXsrc

— Qandeel Baloch (@QandeelQuebee) July 15, 2016

I will fight for it. I will not give up. I will reach my goal. & absolutely nothing will stop me.#qandeelbaloch pic.twitter.com/UQOpeWdHQw

— Qandeel Baloch (@QandeelQuebee) July 14, 2016

She became embroiled in scandal earlier this month when she posted pictures taken with Mufti Abdul Qavi, a prominent cleric in a Karachi hotel room during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. In one picture, she is wearing the cleric's trademark fur-lined hat.

Qavi maintained that he only met with her to discuss the teachings of Islam. But the government suspended Qavi and removed him from the official moon-sighting committee that determines when Ramadan starts and ends in accordance with the Islamic lunar calendar.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Your use of the words raghead and queer are hurtful words which somehow like a bunch of upper middle class white guys in a foursome telling black jokes about President Obama seven years ago is somehow acceptable in their minds......it was not.   The best part because of your self declaration of being a bisexual without any actual bisexual act, you now are the gatekeeper which gives you the right to use the word queer.......sorry I have had to fight too many people who have used that word to bully the powerless.  Your use of the word raghead is the most hateful things which have been posted on this forum, and your mockery of religion because you have some perverse need to listen to one radical theologian on the radio........you are the most intolerant person on this forum, and think by using humor.....like the four guys in the golf foursome, it somehow excuses your behavior.......I will remain vigilant in shoving your vomit back down your throat every time you post hate on this forum.....get used to it, or quit scapegoating and hating yourself.   Queer and raghead are hurtful words, and it has NOTHING to do with PC, but real people being hurt by the same.

Gawd! What a true self appointed hero you are, Oatie! You shall walk in infamy! Can I touch your hair?

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Your use of the words raghead and queer are hurtful words which somehow like a bunch of upper middle class white guys in a foursome telling black jokes about President Obama seven years ago is somehow acceptable in their minds......it was not. The best part because of your self declaration of being a bisexual without any actual bisexual act, you now are the gatekeeper which gives you the right to use the word queer.......sorry I have had to fight too many people who have used that word to bully the powerless. Your use of the word raghead is the most hateful things which have been posted on this forum, and your mockery of religion because you have some perverse need to listen to one radical theologian on the radio........you are the most intolerant person on this forum, and think by using humor.....like the four guys in the golf foursome, it somehow excuses your behavior.......I will remain vigilant in shoving your vomit back down your throat every time you post hate on this forum.....get used to it, or quit scapegoating and hating yourself. Queer and raghead are hurtful words, and it has NOTHING to do with PC, but real people being hurt by the same.

Gawd! What a true self appointed hero you are, Oatie! You shall walk in infamy! Can I touch your hair?

It's the weekend. 2seaoat has, even more, time on his hands than usual.

Maybe one of his grandkids could put Pokemon2, or whatever it is, on his phone and he could get out and chase that a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum