Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

False flag coming to Cleveland......bet on it

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Open carry in the state of Ohio and black men and women roaming the streets armed to the teeth......there will be a violent act. Who is responsible for the same will be for the history books, and like the Reichstag.......it is certain, because in the world of evil fascist propaganda, nothing is better than a burning building or a black man with a gun in America.

2seaoat

Nothing has been more clear in my life. It will not be by accident. We have traitors among us.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I hope the people of Cleveland are smart enough to stay away from the convention. I have the same sinking feeling...there will be plenty of white supremacist groups represented...sorry I don't have the energy to look it up again, but see Southern Poverty Law Center. Guns are not prohibited at the convention. Has all rational thought gone completely? My sister...the one I was still speaking to...thinks Obama should be impeached and in prison. WTH???

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Open carry in the state of Ohio and black men and women roaming the streets armed to the teeth......there will be a violent act.   Who is responsible for the same will be for the history books, and like the Reichstag.......it is certain, because in the world of evil fascist propaganda, nothing is better than a burning building or a black man with a gun in America.

What is the goal of those who are engineering this false flag?

Sounds to me like you've succumbed to the same scaredy cat'ism you like to rail against. lol

2seaoat

What is the goal of those who are engineering this false flag?

Sounds to me like you've succumbed to the same scaredy cat'ism you like to rail against. lol

Earnst Rohm and his homosexual brownshirts used street violence and the burning of the Reichstag to allow a fascist to gain political support in Germany. In the end that same propaganda consumed much of those same brownshirts as hitler was concerned about the message and homosexuals were persecuted. The formula is well established. The propaganda value of the same is certain. More scardy cat Americans need a fear generator. Understanding how Mr. Markle uses the propaganda does not make one a scardy cat......just simple evaluation of what will happen, you will not find me putting a dresser in front of a door, or carrying a concealed firearm.....I cannot even understand such fear......I do understand people manipulating fearful people to gain political advantage.....history has a template for the same.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If homosexuals are responsible for nazism,  then maybe they're behind this false flag too.  
Maybe you should go to Brother Carl's church service like you talked about because you and he agree on a lot.  Make that you and he and the muslims agree on a lot. lol

2seaoat

Just f'ing with you Bob, but the truth about how false flags were used by fascist throughout history suggests that if fear can be generated at the Cleveland convention, those who exploit fear will certainly take advantage of the same. The very image of armed black men demonstrating, dead french children ran over by a truck, and you can have the politics of scardy cats exploiting the same to continue to have large military budgets, police budgets, and favorable tax policy to the 1% who have used fear and hate to control the political process......it really is a simple formula. Courage will allow most Americans to see clearly, but courage is something in short supply.

2seaoat

The table is set.......one person infiltrating a militant group.....funding that group......finding the weapons necessary.......and poof America is frightened to death......Baton Rouge in Dallas have set the table.........If America is scared enough as we certainly have been wussified over the last forty years, then a fascist after the Reichstag fire can come to power.....history is doomed to repeat if we do not learn from history.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum