Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never saw I 65 so crowded than Friday and Saturday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I had a melt down caught in a one hour stopped traffic in the Greenville area. The outside temps went from 100 to 115 on my mirror temp gauge. Had to turn off AC as car was overheating, and could not turn car off because every five minutes we would move 20 yards. It was close to this bad until south of Birmingham where I had to pull off and get a room at about four in the afternoon. I immediately took a cold shower to cool off and fell asleep waking up about 8am the next morning. I will post hopefully Monday evening after my shots, but I have been sleeping all day today and just hope the shots will give me some more energy so I can start irritating again. It is like twenty degrees cooler here......I may be in purgatory now because hell was everything I thought as a child.

Is there a drama award for forums?

2seaoat

Is there a drama award for forums?

No but there are hater awards.....for whom the dog whistle blows.....can't stand the truth being told about the evil southern culture you cherish......makes you angry does it not? Makes you want to stop the words.....damn yankees.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:can't stand the truth being told about the evil southern culture you cherish

Spoken like a man doing everything in his power to convince himself he hates this place so he can, finally, not only let go but feel right and righteous in his decision.

Trouble is, he thus leaves more hate and hurt in his path as he's departing.  Sad.

2seaoat

Spoken from within the bubble where you actually questioned why Hallmark and Bob lived where they lived. Hate is so thick out on the beach that you only need some kids from Mobile to light the fuse of those who have chosen to live in the bubble. So, yep.......it is so sad that somebody would actually speak the truth.....don't you know Seaoat that such talk is not accepted in polite southern company. Grits and Guns, and the politics of hate.....how long before another child is taught to hate? It takes but a few years to learn hate from those you love and a lifetime to try to change, but to talk about the same......nah.....Seaoat those folks being stopped for broken tail lights are just an exception.....don't you understand that things have changed.........I would not evoke the responses I get if anything has changed.....nope it will take children raised free of hate to change this world.

RealLindaL

I once asked Hallmark why he said he loved the West Side, when at the time he was doing nothing but trashing the area in his posts, decrying all the bad things he had to put up with, living there.  His response was to post a beautiful pic of an area waterway he loved to boat and fish on.  I agreed it was very lovely.  That was all, and the end of it.
As for Bob, I have absolutely no idea where he lives nor any recollection of ever asking him why he lives there (which is WHERE??).  If I did, perhaps it was for the same reason I asked Hallmark -- who I'm sure would agree it was a reasonable question, given his gripes at the time.

So where do you come up with this phony critical shit, anyway??   Are you that desperate to trash me and just about everyone else here who dares disagree with you or question your perfection?

As for no blacks on the beach, please quit perpetrating this outright LIE, which shows how deeply ignorant you are of the current demographics.  I've told you before and for the last time: there ARE blacks on Pensacola Beach (and I wouldn't doubt on Navarre Beach as well), along with other minorities, and more and more all the time buying leaseholds for residence and/or investment.  

(FACT: YOU are the racist for apparently presuming minorities are not capable of earning enough to live here.  HOW BIGOTED OF YOU.)

On the contrary: Just on my 100-block stretch, a black family recently bought a leasehold house one street closer to the Gulf, and another black family this Spring bought a house on the Sound side, and there's a new Latino family right across the street from me.  

So how about showing me YOUR proof that there are "no black folks on the beach" -- ?   You can't, because it's a LIE.

Look, why don't you use your supposed brilliant brain and answer me this: Which group do you expect would be more tolerant and inclusive, and which more narrow-minded and bigoted: the generally well-educated beach population, many of whom are northern imports, or the population of a rural community in the northern Panhandle counties?  

Get real.

So you can quit picking on the beach now with your ridiculous "bubble" talk, as much as you dearly love to irritate and malign this one very non-racist island resident, simply because she opted to treat a black commissioner the same as any other elected official.  

You are long gone from the beaches and soon to be so from the Panhandle, and there's no need to continue trashing us all to make yourself feel bigger, better and smarter for having left it all behind.  

You are, in fact, beginning to look very teeny tiny small, almost pea-brained in your monotonous, mind-numbing rants, and far more racist than you know.  Not a good legacy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum