Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NY knicks may be my third favorite NBA team next season

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am very excited about Rose getting a second chance to show his MVP career recovery despite three knee injuries. I think Melo, Rose, and the Lithuanian kid are going to be dynamic force, but the rumors now say that Noah, my favorite player in the NBA is going to the Knicks. I hope the knicks kick the Chicago Bull's asz so that Pax and numb nuts get booted by Jerry. What they did to Tibs was wrong, and watch what he does with the Timberwolves the next three years.....Yea, I am a die hard Bull fan, but Noah represents everything that is good about basketball.....a kind gentle intelligent man who happens to work his butt off every day giving 100%, despite his failing body. Of course I want Jackson to succeed also. The Knicks are one player away from being contenders.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I am very excited about Rose getting a second chance to show his MVP career recovery despite three knee injuries.  I think Melo, Rose, and the Lithuanian kid are going to be dynamic force, but the rumors now say that Noah, my favorite player in the NBA is going to the Knicks.   I hope the knicks kick the Chicago Bull's asz so that Pax and numb nuts get booted by Jerry.   What they did to Tibs was wrong, and watch what he does with the Timberwolves the next three years.....Yea, I am a die hard Bull fan, but Noah represents everything that is good about basketball.....a kind gentle intelligent man who happens to work his butt off every day giving 100%, despite his failing body.   Of course I want Jackson to succeed also.   The Knicks are one player away from being contenders.

As an FSU fan....I loved watching Noah play at UF.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum