Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The latest republican committee report that exhonerates Clinton

3 posters

The Benghazi committee -- do you care?

The latest republican committee report that exhonerates Clinton I_vote_lcap100%The latest republican committee report that exhonerates Clinton I_vote_rcap 100% [ 5 ]
The latest republican committee report that exhonerates Clinton I_vote_lcap0%The latest republican committee report that exhonerates Clinton I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The latest republican committee report that exhonerates Clinton I_vote_lcap0%The latest republican committee report that exhonerates Clinton I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Vote your conscience ....

We learned that there was a meeting in the wh upon call for help that a terrorist attack was under way. Half of the itinerary was to construct a false narrative... the remaining fact was the obama said go... panetta said go... and nobody went.

The record is still incomplete because the administration obstructs transparency. What happened after the potus said go? That meeting was at 7pm est. There was real time video and information ongoing... who was in charge... what happened?

Where's the accountability? Why don't we demand it? I'm sick and tired of the apathy and malaise in our citizenry.

Telstar

Telstar

I guess it's too early to tabulate the votes coming in from Iceland and Hong Kong.

2seaoat

I do not think all these peekers are legit. I have noticed the majority of the peekers are on the index page.....whatever that is, but what I am curious about is how this rush of activity on this site was instigated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum