Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How does this work?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How does this work? Empty How does this work? 9/25/2012, 10:44 am

I watched the LEOs run their drug dog all over a car yesterday. You get caught smoking or even have some weed in my area and your ass goes to jail. Never mind smoking the stuff in public I guess the concerts and stuff are except? Even Troy Moon said something about it. Double valued hypercritical shit. Go to the beach and it is ok. Do it in Lexington terrace Park and go to jail...........

From Deluna fest Facebook.....
Complaining about trolleys, portajohns, and HEAT? come on ... I get the VIP section complaints-- but if the trolley is too slow-- WALK? heat-- IT'S FLORIDA and it's our hottest month... and porta johns-- you do realize there are worse things right? Deluna fest staff-- you're doing a good job- I was sad about not being allowed in the water- but I understand why.. I felt safe all wknd, and thought even the "younger" generation acted appropriately.. I do think the dope smoking was pretty intense-- but hey-- it was a great weekend!! Keep up the good work see you next year!!!
7 hours ago

2How does this work? Empty Re: How does this work? 9/25/2012, 10:58 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:I watched the LEOs run their drug dog all over a car yesterday. You get caught smoking or even have some weed in my area and you ass goes to jail. Never mind smoking the stuff in public I guess the concerts and stuff are except? Even Troy Moon said something about it. Double valued hypercritical shit. Go to the beach and it is ok. Do it in Lexington terrace Park and go to jail...........

From Deluna fest Facebook.....
Complaining about trolleys, portajohns, and HEAT? come on ... I get the VIP section complaints-- but if the trolley is too slow-- WALK? heat-- IT'S FLORIDA and it's our hottest month... and porta johns-- you do realize there are worse things right? Deluna fest staff-- you're doing a good job- I was sad about not being allowed in the water- but I understand why.. I felt safe all wknd, and thought even the "younger" generation acted appropriately.. I do think the dope smoking was pretty intense-- but hey-- it was a great weekend!! Keep up the good work see you next year!!!
7 hours ago

Don't think that it's deemed 'ok' but basically a concert or large crown poses a little more difficulty to enforce possession...for example an officer or two wading into the middle of a crowd will probably not end well all around..In the old days it was amazing to see bags upon bags being left alone and the focus was on bottles/cans being brought into the venue..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum