Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benghazi report devastating to Markle and Pkrbum . . .

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

LOL!

2seaoat

What desperation......a simple I was wrong would give them credibility in the future. I was wrong on James winning another ring. I admitted the same without hesitation, but already they are blowing more smoke and innuendo.....pathological fear of a strong woman.......it tells me much.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PaceDog took up entire pages in the Politics section with Benghazi threads.

When are these whiz-kids going to stop with the whispering about Clinton and tell us how Republicans plan to run the country better than Democrats have if we elect their candidate in November? Do they have any specifics other than repealing the ACA and defunding Planned Parenthood (or, building Trump's wall)?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

His diversions appear to indicate he will not make the admission of being wrong.....oh well, that would take integrity.

Obama said go... panetta said go... nobody went. Why? Don't you want to know? Who was in charge? Who was calling the shots? Why don't we know? We don't know because this admin is the all time best at circumventing transparency and accountability. And it's all thanks to seagoat and turdslinger and the rest of the useful idiots. Who knew apathy and lack of integrity would be such a powerful political tool? Congratulations comrades.

2seaoat

From the git go the committees acknowledged the military made mistakes. After eight committees the conclusions were the same. What you seem to fail to grasp is this operation was CIA and much of what you are not hearing has been reviewed and not disclosed because Military operations and CIA operations we do not review for our enemies to fill up with information. This is common sense. To extrapolate a conspiracy is silly.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Libtards don't even care how corrupt their leaders are......who'd a thunk? Rolling Eyes

2seaoat

Libtards don't even care how corrupt their leaders are......who'd a thunk? Rolling Eyes

You have a military background. So you never saw the military make mistakes in your career. I have found in the corporate world that people rise to the level of their incompetence, and a bureaucratic military which has a revolving door for generals and admirals in the Military Industrial Complex where they get their big pay day screw up and the propaganda in Orwellian splendor try to create double think..........well eight committees later and you were wrong.....and it appears you buds were too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum