Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As ALWAYS, to Democats/Progressives, USE THE 49 BODIES IN ORLANDO AS A FUND RAISING OPPORTUNITY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

As ALWAYS, to Democats/Progressives, USE THE 49 BODIES IN ORLANDO AS A FUND RAISING OPPORTUNITY

Doubtful anyone else could stoop as low as do the Democrats/Progressives.  Begging for MONEY.

How low can they go?

Where is there plan to WIN THE WAR ON TERRORISM?

The Pentagon admits, WE DON'T HAVE A PLAN.

Thank you, President Obama.

2seaoat

Where is there plan to WIN THE WAR ON TERRORISM

There is no war. There are just criminal sexual deviants who migrate from all over the world with the opportunity to rape 15 year old boys, and girls, and brutally enslave folks to their sexual perversion. I asked you about your plan to handle ISIS........you did not give an answer. I asked your sexual preference, because your posts remind me of the early nazi propaganda where sexual perversion melded with nazi politics, as the pink swastika and the early brownshirts who terrorized jews in the streets, and created well crafted propaganda against jews just like your propagandize against Muslims......come on Mr. Markle, this spam you put on this forum always is looking to scapegoat muslims......you want a war on Muslims......as Slinger said you probably want them to wear a yellow patch......but how about giving us a truthful answer to what looks like a repeat of history......are you attracted to the same sex? It seems that some of our worst haters who have hidden their own sexuality, and folks who never ran from their sexuality and are regular folks who can experience love and partnerships with the same sex NEVER scapegoat minorities.......so what is the deal Mr. Markle.....you spam this forum with hate for Muslims, but you do not have the courage to answer two simple questions......how do you solve radical Islam in their various manifestations without scapegoating Muslims, and are you attracted to the same sex where you have not disclosed the same and hold this need to make minorities less than you?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Where is there plan to WIN THE WAR ON TERRORISM

There is no war.  There are just criminal sexual deviants who migrate from all over the world with the opportunity to rape 15 year old boys, and girls, and brutally enslave folks to their sexual perversion.  I asked you about your plan to handle ISIS........you did not give an answer.   I asked your sexual preference, because your posts remind me of the early nazi propaganda where sexual perversion melded with  nazi politics, as the pink swastika and the early brownshirts who terrorized jews in the streets, and created well crafted propaganda against jews just like your propagandize against Muslims......come on Mr. Markle, this spam you put on this forum always is looking to scapegoat muslims......you want a war on Muslims......as Slinger said you probably want them to wear a yellow patch......but how about giving us a truthful answer to what looks like a repeat of history......are you attracted to the same sex?   It seems that some of our worst haters who have hidden their own sexuality, and folks who never ran from their sexuality and are regular folks who can experience love and partnerships with the same sex NEVER scapegoat minorities.......so what is the deal Mr. Markle.....you spam this forum with hate for Muslims, but you do not have the courage to answer two simple questions......how do you solve radical Islam in their various manifestations without scapegoating Muslims, and are you attracted to the same sex where you have not disclosed the same and hold this need to make minorities less than you?

As ALWAYS, to Democats/Progressives, USE THE 49 BODIES IN ORLANDO AS A FUND RAISING OPPORTUNITY HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

How in the world do you go to sex when the topic is the Democrats using the attrocious murder of 49 innocent people to raise money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum