Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evers giving away AR 15 on FB

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evers giving away AR 15 on FB Empty Evers giving away AR 15 on FB 6/20/2016, 1:43 pm

dumpcare

http://weartv.com/news/local/state-senator-giving-away-ar-15-rifle

dumpcare

In light of what happened in Orlando I believe this to be in very bad taste for a Florida politician.

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:In light of what happened in Orlando I believe this to be in very bad taste for a Florida politician.

That's the point.

It's an appeal to Florida man.

2seaoat

I agree. I had a racoon get hit on the highway three weeks ago. It happens regularly as the highway is near the river and a natural habitat. Well this past week two younger racoons have appeared on the island nearest the highway, and we suspect they are what is left of the dead racoon's spring births. One has been aggressive toward our dog, and one has been reserved. It has hissed and stood its ground against my wife and become very territorial on the island. When I was healthy, I would get my semi automatic scoped rifle and simply shoot both the animals. We had 10k damage done to a home by a family of racoons and our prior dogs had been attacked, and when by water, they drag dogs in and drown them. I just told my wife, I cannot kill anything. I just can't do it. Now if I went out there and used an assault weapon, it might be easier, but I have never heard of that in these parts. I just do not know what those guns could be used for when a shotgun is a much better home defender.

In any regard with the time I have left, I just cannot bring myself to kill anything. So, my wife has trapped racoons in live traps, and she has used other means to eliminate them, and she is going to get rid of them in my moral confusion, but the idea of using an ar 15 to get rid of vermin is not a rational choice in my experience, and its only purported purpose is to shoot people.......if I cannot even bring myself to shoot a racoon, I am afraid I could no longer fool myself that I can shoot a human. I just want to get out of this world without hurting or causing pain to any of God's creatures. I find an AR-15 a military weapon and it is quite obscene and it has only one purpose.....to kill people.

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:
ppaca wrote:In light of what happened in Orlando I believe this to be in very bad taste for a Florida politician.

That's the point.

What it is is totally and completely DISGUSTING. Evers is an insensitive DOLT.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

That's the point.

What it is is totally and completely DISGUSTING.   Evers is an insensitive DOLT.

I just let him know what I think of him...he's running for District 1...hell will freeze over before I vote for this throwback. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

dumpcare

I am surprised this hasn't made the national news yet like the congressman in Tn giving away 2 AR 15's last week.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

That's the point.

What it is is totally and completely DISGUSTING.   Evers is an insensitive DOLT.

I just let him know what I think of him...he's running for District 1...hell will freeze over before I vote for this throwback.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Good for you, FT!! You tell 'im!!! GRRRR is RIGHT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum