Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are so many of our cops cruel bullies, and how do they get hired as law enforcement officers?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

In the following link, you'll witness a handcuffed teenager being beaten by four cops at a juvenile center.

I've no doubt whatsoever the victim is a smart-mouthed little punk, but he is not the only criminal involved in this sordid incident. The scene speaks for itself.

Just who do the cops represent? The 1%? Or we the people? Next time I hear about a cop being beaten or shot, I'll have to control myself so as not to smile.

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/37561-video-shows-la-probation-officers-brutally-beating-teenager-in-detention-center

2seaoat

My experience is when you work in the sewer, you get dirty. When you dehumanize citizens to keep your sanity, then it becomes them and us......and it is a short road to brutality once you deny the person you are beating is a citizen and human being.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum