Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If they ever make a biopic movie about Donald Trump, I have the perfect actor to play him. And this actor has already co-starred with another world reknowned actor. His name is Manis.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The orange haired orangutan named Manis played the role of Clyde alongside Clint Eastwood in "Any Which Way But Loose".
Not only does he have the same hair color as Trump, he has equal intelligence.
And little hands.

If they ever make a biopic movie about Donald Trump,  I have the perfect actor to play him.  And this actor has already co-starred with another world reknowned actor. His name is Manis. Sumatran_orangutan

2seaoat

I am tired of people making fun of those in politics with reference to monkees. How about attacking there policies before the tired monkey comparison.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I didn't make a reference to Monkees.  That's because Monkees are humans.
I admit their singing and acting talents were pretty dismal ,  but nonetheless they are (or were if they're still alive) human.  
Now comparing Trump to a monkey is another matter.  I probably should refrain from doing that though,  because it's an insult to monkeys.

Policy?  Trump.  You gotta be kidding me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum