Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where can we find a bunch of dummies to vote for us?

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

[quote="ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_school-voter-drives-25410.shtml

Not sure if the link will work. I heard this story on the way to work this morning.

BUSTED! BIG TIME!

You signed in under Cap'n Koaz and answered her question. Before you say it's not you it's the exact same info. you posted under Ghandi. You are an unmitigated liar!

I'll tell you what. Give me your address and me and cap'nkaoz will both show up there to show you that we are two different people. Will that be proof enough for you.
And a little something for the mod who dreams is probably trying to convince into banning me and capnkaoz and everyone we know. cap'n kaoz also beat me at chess. In person on a real board. Ask him.

Give me your address? You're joking right? Like I would fall for that.It's not like you couldn't find somebody to say their Cap'n Koaz. You're busted Ghandi. People aren't that stupid. I think it's hilarious!

People ain't that stupid, but apparently you are.
For the last time. Two different people. The mod knows it. I know it. The IRS knows it. Why is it so hard for you to understand? Take your pill and go to bed before you make a fool out of yourself. That's a joke. Too late for that.

Busted! Too late to get out of it.LOL!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_school-voter-drives-25410.shtml

Not sure if the link will work. I heard this story on the way to work this morning.

BUSTED! BIG TIME!

You signed in under Cap'n Koaz and answered her question. Before you say it's not you it's the exact same info. you posted under Ghandi. You are an unmitigated liar!

I'll tell you what. Give me your address and me and cap'nkaoz will both show up there to show you that we are two different people. Will that be proof enough for you.
And a little something for the mod who dreams is probably trying to convince into banning me and capnkaoz and everyone we know. cap'n kaoz also beat me at chess. In person on a real board. Ask him.

Give me your address? You're joking right? Like I would fall for that.It's not like you couldn't find somebody to say their Cap'n Koaz. You're busted Ghandi. People aren't that stupid. I think it's hilarious!

For the last time. Two different people. The mod knows it. I know it. The IRS knows it. Why is it so hard for you to understand? Take your pill and go to bed before you make a fool out of yourself. That's a joke. Too late for that.

Don't you ever get tired of being stupid?

[quote="ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

BUSTED! BIG TIME!

You're something else. Your motto is "when all else fails-lie lie lie"! It's worked other times.LOL!

Goodnight sweetheart! Busted!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

BUSTED! BIG TIME!

You're something else. Your motto is "when all else fails-lie lie lie"! It's worked other times.LOL!

I'll take that as a no on the being stupid question. You really should get some rest. It's been a hard day for you solving internet crimes and all.
Sweet dreams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum