Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Politico Poll.....

+2
KarlRove
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Politico Poll..... Empty Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 11:15 am

Romney opens up a 14% Lead with the middle class...Maybe there's some hope that people want someone with solutions...

2 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 11:53 am

Sal

Sal

According to a new Zogby Poll the wheels are close to coming off the Romney campaign. President Obama leads Mitt Romney among NASCAR fans, 48%-41%.

The Zogby poll revealed that President Obama has a seven point lead over Mitt Romney among likely voters, 48%-41%, and even larger nine point lead when all candidates are included, 49%-40%. The real shocker is that the poll found the president doing very well with some traditionally thought of Republican voting blocs.

Obama leads in almost every region of the country, and only trailed Romney by six points in the South, 41%-47%. Among voters who shop at Wal-Mart on a weekly basis, Romney’s lead is within the poll’s 3.4% margin of error, 45%-42%. Obama leads with voters who are or who have a family member in the military, 54%-39%. Most surprisingly, Obama only trails Romney by seven points with those who consider themselves born again Christians, 40%-47%. The president also leads with NASCAR fans, 48%-41%.

http://www.politicususa.com/wheels-fall-romney-obama-leads-nascar-fans-48-41.html

Laughing

3 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 12:15 pm

it should worry anyone with half a brain that obama has spent waaay too much money... and would continue particularly if the dems control congress. he has also allowed the fed to print money at will... do y'all understand the implications? i have no delusion that romney would be much or any better... but if gridlock is our best choice... i'll take it.

4 Politico Poll..... Empty Dems love skewed polls 9/24/2012, 12:51 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

They are the only polls the dems use....

5 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 1:02 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

September 24, 2012, 10:16 AM37 Comments
The Statistical State of the Presidential Race
By NATE SILVER
With fewer than 45 days left in the presidential campaign, it’s no longer a cliché to say that every week counts. And there are a few polling-related themes we’ll be watching especially closely this week.

This is probably about the last week, for instance, in which Mitt Romney can reasonably hope that President Obama’s numbers will deteriorate organically because of a convention bounce. That is not to say that Mr. Obama’s standing could not decline later on in the race, for any number of reasons. But if they do, it will probably need to be forced by Mr. Romney’s campaign, or by developments in the news cycle, not the mere loss of post-convention momentum.

We’ll also be looking to see if there is a greater consensus in the polls this week. In general, last week’s numbers started out a bit underwhelming for Mr. Obama — suggesting that the momentum from his convention was eroding — but then picked up strength as the week wore on.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com

6 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 1:08 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Mormon or the Muslim.....Just great Evil or Very Mad

7 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 1:21 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This is the very reason the constitution says there shall be no religious test for holding public office (paraphrase). We should always be voting for the person we think is best but since you bring it up (and surely you're kidding about the Muslim part?) It is between a Mormon and a Christian.

I saw an interview with an Evangelical couple from the midwest somewhere and they were just not going to vote because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Mormon. I personally don't think it is a great idea but then again it depends on the person. Romney is so easily persuaded and influenced by people around him that he should scare everybody! You never know who he is.

8 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 1:34 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

othershoe1030 wrote:This is the very reason the constitution says there shall be no religious test for holding public office (paraphrase). We should always be voting for the person we think is best but since you bring it up (and surely you're kidding about the Muslim part?) It is between a Mormon and a Christian.

I saw an interview with an Evangelical couple from the midwest somewhere and they were just not going to vote because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Mormon. I personally don't think it is a great idea but then again it depends on the person. Romney is so easily persuaded and influenced by people around him that he should scare everybody! You never know who he is.

Yeah this was the Boy Scouts....

Politico Poll..... BaracKOsamaAP_468x789

9 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 4:46 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:They are the only polls the dems use....

OMG PaceDog has a Sock!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like he did at the PNJ Forums. I wonder if he will start talking to himself, like he did over there??????

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 5:02 pm

Obama is a Muslim. He even talked to Stephenopolous in regards to "his Muslim faith."

11 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 5:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The Mormon or the Muslim.....Just great Evil or Very Mad

Obama's Muslim faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

12 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 6:47 pm

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:it should worry anyone with half a brain that obama has spent waaay too much money... and would continue particularly if the dems control congress. he has also allowed the fed to print money at will... do y'all understand the implications? i have no delusion that romney would be much or any better... but if gridlock is our best choice... i'll take it.

pkr, I agree Obama has spent a pile of cash, he has made some decent calls and some horrible calls but, as you say, he has spent too much moolah.
My prediction of future events is that Obama will win decisively and the risk there is that the Dems will be emboldened to over reach just like the Tea Party freshmen did. It is very likely that with Obama re-elected to a 2nd term and the GOP controlled House it will be continued gridlock driving the nation into the sequestration which would be disastrous. If Romney were to be elected the shoe would be on the other foot so to speak as the Senate will remain blue and any bill coming from the House will be doomed (what goes around comes around). Sequestration under Romney? Again, very likely. Either way the nation is screwed . . . .

Get to work on that roof.

13 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 6:55 pm

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:it should worry anyone with half a brain that obama has spent waaay too much money... and would continue particularly if the dems control congress. he has also allowed the fed to print money at will... do y'all understand the implications? i have no delusion that romney would be much or any better... but if gridlock is our best choice... i'll take it.

pkr, I agree Obama has spent a pile of cash, he has made some decent calls and some horrible calls but, as you say, he has spent too much moolah.
My prediction of future events is that Obama will win decisively and the risk there is that the Dems will be emboldened to over reach just like the Tea Party freshmen did. It is very likely that with Obama re-elected to a 2nd term and the GOP controlled House it will be continued gridlock driving the nation into the sequestration which would be disastrous. If Romney were to be elected the shoe would be on the other foot so to speak as the Senate will remain blue and any bill coming from the House will be doomed (what goes around comes around). Sequestration under Romney? Again, very likely. Either way the nation is screwed . . . .

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your already preparing to blame republicans for a SECOND TERM FAILURE.

unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No

14 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 8:24 pm

knothead

knothead

Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your already preparing to blame republicans for a SECOND TERM FAILURE.

unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No

It may seem unbelievable Chrissy but remember the Tea Party Patriots?

15 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/24/2012, 10:50 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

knothead wrote:

The "Problem" with the Democrats is that they care more about the country than they do holding together an ideological block. When push comes to shove they will vote with the Republicans to get something positive done for the country. In the short term this makes them look weak but in the long term history will show they put country first.
The ignorant tea party group has proven itself to be basically uneducable.
I would like to see the Democrats hold out and make the Republicans compromise on things they want and not just fork over their votes without getting something in return.

16 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/25/2012, 8:26 am

othershoe1030 wrote:
knothead wrote:

The "Problem" with the Democrats is that they care more about the country than they do holding together an ideological block. When push comes to shove they will vote with the Republicans to get something positive done for the country. In the short term this makes them look weak but in the long term history will show they put country first.
I would like to see the Democrats hold out and make the Republicans compromise on things they want and not just fork over their votes without getting something in return.

c'mon...

17 Politico Poll..... Empty Re: Politico Poll..... 9/25/2012, 9:49 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
knothead wrote:

c'mon...
single payer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum