Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is a "stink bug"?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is a "stink bug"? Empty What is a "stink bug"? 5/3/2016, 10:23 am

2seaoat

I have a young man helping me now and we were burning yesterday when a bug was on my shoe, and he sees it and tells me it was a stink bug. Not exactly sure what that is?

2What is a "stink bug"? Empty Re: What is a "stink bug"? 5/3/2016, 10:35 am

RealLindaL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_marmorated_stink_bug

I gather from a brief overview of the article that there may be more species of stink bugs than this one, but the brown marmorated seems to comprise most of the Google hits.

3What is a "stink bug"? Empty Re: What is a "stink bug"? 5/3/2016, 4:47 pm

2seaoat

That is what was on my shoe. Interesting history and I will have to spray to keep them out of the park model this fall.

4What is a "stink bug"? Empty Re: What is a "stink bug"? 5/3/2016, 8:09 pm

RealLindaL

Park model?

5What is a "stink bug"? Empty Re: What is a "stink bug"? 5/3/2016, 10:10 pm

2seaoat

Park model?

It is a larger type of RV which are commonly now called "tiny homes", but they are just over sized RVs which in Florida must remain under 450 square feet. They almost look like a hud trailer, but they can be parked anywhere regardless of flood restrictions and flood zones because they are vehicles which are licensed as opposed to a hud trailer which must be tied down and cannot be set near flood zones because they must meet the fema elevations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum