Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just saw a great movie.....Jungle Book

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I had no idea what I was going to see, but I wanted some popcorn, and a cool place for a couple hours.....my choice was Jungle Book....I almost got back in the car, but the popcorn craving controlled. What an absolute surprise. This movie is very unique and well done. I can give my highest recommendation to enjoy this visual fantasy.

Sal

Sal

Can't wait to see it.

My son and I watched the cartoon version about eleventy billion times while he was a toddler.

He had the stuffed animal versions of all the characters.

He actually wants to see the new version with me.

At this point, completely gob smacked that he wants to do anything with the old man.

And, grateful.

2seaoat

It is an amazing movie, and my only regret is I could not take the grandkids, but I called my wife after seeing the movie and told her what a great movie I had just seen and I wanted to take the grandkids....too late...they have already gone with mom. This movie took me back to a child like state and I cannot wait to see it again.....rarely in this era of action films and pap can I say the same. It is a must see movie, and if you have grandkids or children to attend with you all the better.

But does Baloo sing Bear Necessities?

Laughing I know.

2seaoat

Sal as a Husky owner is going to love the wolf pups.....it was extraordinary what they have done with technology and film......Walt Disney took me back to the 1950s when as a grade school child I thrilled at going to the movie on Saturday morning to watch one of their movies.......I will see this a second time in the theater, and Bob is right....it is expensive, but this film is a must see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum