Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well blacks can't swim. So there.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/09/23/whites-falling-behind-in-smartphone-usage-nielsen-study-shows/

I personally do not see the reason to pay hundreds for what is simply a fancy phone.

Composer wrote:I personally do not see the reason to pay hundreds for what is simply a fancy phone.

Y'know, you're right... but I do it anyway. I am getting so blind that the tiny print on my Droid is hard to read. At least mine has a keyboard that I can type on with my finger nails. My fingers are too fat to accurately type on a touch screen. Life's a bitch, but I make do.

Yomama wrote:
Composer wrote:I personally do not see the reason to pay hundreds for what is simply a fancy phone.

Y'know, you're right... but I do it anyway. I am getting so blind that the tiny print on my Droid is hard to read. At least mine has a keyboard that I can type on with my finger nails. My fingers are too fat to accurately type on a touch screen. Life's a bitch, but I make do.

At least you're honest about your fingers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum