Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A friend of mine went down to Peru and tried this last year

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

He did the full on experience and was there for two weeks. For the first week, he spent his time in silence just living in the jungle. The people at the center encourage no talking at all. The second week consisted of nightly ceremonies.

Interesting stuff.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/12/travel/ayahuasca-retreats-health-drugs-spain/index.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why?

boards of FL

boards of FL

To experience reality in ways unimaginable.

knothead

knothead

Sounds like an organic LSD . . . . . count me out but years ago perhaps! LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:To experience reality in ways unimaginable.

You consider that reality?

2seaoat

I live for silence away from man made noise. I live for dark where no light pollution stops my view of the stars. As an Eagle scout we would often in the order of arrow have to go a weekend in silence living off the land. It has left a lifetime of appreciation of the simple beauty of nature. A campfire in the middle of silence where the stars shine brightly overhead.....In my final journey, I am reconnecting with that natural beauty, but more so......I hope to create a portal where others will be able to enjoy the same long after I am gone. I did my thesis on Peru and six other Andean nations in the early 1970s and wanted to spend six months traveling in Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Equador......but instead went to language school to study Spanish in Mexico in a total immersion. I still understand much of spoken Spanish, but I could not order a meal now because I have lost all conversational memory of Spanish.....but even without mastering the language I wish I could have spent that six months in the jungle.....one of many regrets, but I am making up for it now.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:To experience reality in ways unimaginable.

You consider that reality?

Oh yes.

I'm not going to do anything where I vomit to find my inner me. I can do nature without the drugs or vomit - thank you very much. Laughing

Also reminds me of those episodes of Walker - Texas Ranger when he went to the Native American tent to find himself. Laughing

boards of FL

boards of FL

A friend of mine went down to Peru and tried this last year 76f5e4eef3963fc9a60eeb0356d10c6e

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Purging.....

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/04/22/lsd-brain-scan-nature-self-psychedelics-446513.html

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum