Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Than 400 Arrested in DC Yesterday - Total MSM Blackout

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

More than 400 people were arrested Monday in a massive sit-in on the steps of the U.S. Capitol to protest the influence of big money and corporate lobbying in politics. The protest, organized under the name Democracy Spring, brought together activists from about 140 organizations who marched from Philadelphia to Washington last week. Similar acts of civil disobedience are scheduled throughout the week in Washington. We speak to Kai Newkirk, campaign director of Democracy Spring and co-founder and an organizer with 99Rise. He was arrested yesterday in the action at the U.S. Capitol.

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/4/12/democracy_spring_over_400_arrested_at

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Salinsky wrote:More than 400 people were arrested Monday in a massive sit-in on the steps of the U.S. Capitol to protest the influence of big money and corporate lobbying in politics. The protest, organized under the name Democracy Spring, brought together activists from about 140 organizations who marched from Philadelphia to Washington last week. Similar acts of civil disobedience are scheduled throughout the week in Washington. We speak to Kai Newkirk, campaign director of Democracy Spring and co-founder and an organizer with 99Rise. He was arrested yesterday in the action at the U.S. Capitol.

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/4/12/democracy_spring_over_400_arrested_at

Yes, more media manipulation. I saw the story on line but like you have not seen a mention of it in the mainstream. This reminds me of all the anti-war demonstrations that went on in this country and around the world prior to the invasion of Afghanistan, or was it Iraq(?)... so many wars, so little time. Anyway we are fed what the powers that be want us to eat. Thanks for posting this.

If a tree falls in the forest and no MSN reports it...

I saw it this morning on fox at a diner.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I saw it this morning on fox at a diner.

Where pray tell? I want to avoid eating establishments where the environment is aggravating and upsetting!

Wordslinger wrote:

Where pray tell? I want to avoid eating establishments where the environment is aggravating and upsetting!

About ten miles south of the 45th parallel... so I think your delicate sensibilities are safe for the time being.

But stay diligent comrade. Stalin and mao proved long ago that an opposing point of view must not be tolerated.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
Total MSM Blackout

If you google "400 arrested at capitol" you find that virtually every major print and broadcast news outfit reported this.
CNN,  NBC,  CBS, ABC,  Fox News,  Washington Post,  Reuters,  AP,  and all the rest reported it.

Wordslinger wrote:

Where pray tell?  I want to avoid eating establishments where the environment is aggravating and upsetting!

I'm at the gym m-f mornings. No TVs set to Fox. Must be a health factor. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum