Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More bad news for Hillary- Guccifer extradited

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/08/source-no-coincidence-romanian-hacker-guccifer-extradited-amid-clinton-probe.html

The extradition of Romanian hacker “Guccifer” to the U.S. at a critical point in the FBI’s criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email use is “not a coincidence,” according to an intelligence source close to the case.

One of the notches on Guccifer’s cyber-crime belt was allegedly accessing the email account of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, one of Clinton’s most prolific advice-givers when she was secretary of state. It was through that hack that Clinton's use of a personal account -- clintonemail.com -- first came to light.

Former law enforcement and cyber security experts said the hacker, whose real name is Marcel Lehel Lazar, could – now that he’s in the U.S. – help the FBI make the case that Clinton’s email server was compromised by a third party, one that did not have the formal backing and resources of a foreign intelligence service such as that of Russia, China or Iran.

“Because of the proximity to Sidney Blumenthal and the activity involving Hillary’s emails, [the timing] seems to be something beyond curious,” said Ron Hosko, former assistant director of the FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division from 2012-2014.

I think he falls into the category of whistleblower to this administration... and that is the ultimate crime to obama.

2seaoat

oooops....I think some folks do not understand what a computer log is or what has been released in regard to the Clinton private server and logs.....oh well, innuendo and the truth are not part of the propaganda campaign.

Guess what you don't get when emails are printed to paper once forced to "comply" with public record laws?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:oooops....I think some folks do not understand what a computer log is or what has been released in regard to the Clinton private server and logs.....oh well, innuendo and the truth are not part of the propaganda campaign.

You have not been keeping up with the news which is understandable although this has been known for many years.

Accomplished hackers such as Russia, China or some other group have the ability to hack a corporation or PRIVATE SERVER without leaving a footprint per se. They accomplish this by perfectly mimicking someone who is a regular user of that site or email account. Electronically, there is no easy way to distinguish them from the real account.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Guess what you don't get when emails are printed to paper once forced to "comply" with public record laws?

Right, you don't get any of the tags or metadata associated with the electronic transfer. They also, intentionally, cannot be easily searched thus further stonewalling the investigation.

I do now know if it is true but I read somewhere that Anonymous has turned over the electronic emails to our government.

I'm certainly not a computer guru but that would seem to me that SOMEONE, SOMEPLACE hacked the Clinton server.

Vikingwoman

What does hacking Blumenthal's account have to do w/ Hillary? She's not responsible for whoever hacks his account. Seriously silly.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:What does hacking Blumenthal's account have to do w/ Hillary? She's not responsible for whoever hacks his account. Seriously silly.

Blumenthal was sending and receiving many emails with Mr. Blumenthal.

Hillary and he were exchanging emails. Including his pitch for military intervention in libya that benefitted his business interests there. Which she picked up and ran with to influence obama's decision. He also encouraged her to take credit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum