Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there anybody here who watches Fox n Friends? If so I bet you didn't know this.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You didn't know Groetchen Carlson was Miss America in 1989 did you.

Last edited by Bob on 9/23/2012, 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bob wrote:You didn't know Groetchen Corbett was Miss America in 1989 did you.

I believe that you mean Gretchen Carlson and yes I knew she was a Miss America.

However Gretchen Corbett was an actress born on 1947 know for her role on "The Rockford Files."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Bob wrote:You didn't know Groetchen Corbett was Miss America in 1989 did you.

I believe that you mean Gretchen Carlson and yes I knew she was a Miss America.

However Gretchen Corbett was an actress born on 1947 know for her role on "The Rockford Files."
brain fart now corrected.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

beautiful actress groetchen corbett who should have been miss universe...

Is there anybody here who watches Fox n Friends?  If so I bet you didn't know this. Gretchen-corbett-05

Is there anybody here who watches Fox n Friends?  If so I bet you didn't know this. Witn0d1r03c3ti0c

2seaoat

I will switch the channel every once and a while....but lately I have been getting physically Ill watching Fox and Friends, or Hannity. I like morning Joe. Stupid has to be defended.....on Fox and Friends.....it is like the interview at a Miss America contest..........I really sometimes want to throw up at how stupid America has become to allow some of these newsreaders to be making analysis of anything. I love O'Reilly, but the rest is a bunch of zeros on the scoreboard......about the same way I feel about Chris Matthews....who is shrill and not as smart as he thinks he is.......

2seaoat wrote:I will switch the channel every once and a while....but lately I have been getting physically Ill watching Fox and Friends, or Hannity. I like morning Joe. Stupid has to be defended.....on Fox and Friends.....it is like the interview at a Miss America contest..........I really sometimes want to throw up at how stupid America has become to allow some of these newsreaders to be making analysis of anything. I love O'Reilly, but the rest is a bunch of zeros on the scoreboard......about the same way I feel about Chris Matthews....who is shrill and not as smart as he thinks he is.......

Just a bit of over-dramatization don't you think?

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:I will switch the channel every once and a while....but lately I have been getting physically Ill watching Fox and Friends, or Hannity. I like morning Joe. Stupid has to be defended.....on Fox and Friends.....it is like the interview at a Miss America contest..........I really sometimes want to throw up at how stupid America has become to allow some of these newsreaders to be making analysis of anything. I love O'Reilly, but the rest is a bunch of zeros on the scoreboard......about the same way I feel about Chris Matthews....who is shrill and not as smart as he thinks he is.......

Did you see Chris on Jeopardy? He proved he's not as smart as he thinks he is. LOL

Chris Matthews Bombs on 'Jeopardy!' After Repeatedly Mocking Palin for How She'd Do

Video at:

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/05/15/having-repeatedly-mocked-palin-what-shed-do-jeopardy-matthews-comes-l#ixzz27KWJaUFe

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:You didn't know Groetchen Carlson was Miss America in 1989 did you.

Yeah, Bob, I do. I often turn to FoxNews after looking at every video on YouTube of The three Stooges. If I still don't have he nerve then I go to the Abbott and Costello meet Senor Wences. That will do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJiYZ6QIAtY

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum