Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auburn not that good.....but to say LSU is number 2.........

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I do not see LSU being the number 2 team in America.....and as much as I hate to say this......Alabama is a legitimate number 1 this year.

2seaoat wrote:I do not see LSU being the number 2 team in America.....and as much as I hate to say this......Alabama is a legitimate number 1 this year.

LSU ain't #2 anymore. They were surpassed by Oregon in both the AP and USA polls. However they only dropped to #3 in both.

2seaoat

I think they will be lucky to be top 10. I think Notre Dame is an illusion at 11........they get way too much hype in their program.

2seaoat wrote:I think they will be lucky to be top 10. I think Notre Dame is an illusion at 11........they get way too much hype in their program.

They really do not have an offense, but there is no doubt at all about their defense. Their defense is good, but I would put Florida State's defense against any team in the NCAA. It took them a while for all to get on the same page last night against Clemson, but once they started functioning on all cylinders they were awesome. Even after having given up 37 points last night, they are still averaging only giving up 10 points per game.

2seaoat

I have not watched South Carolina.....but I think they may be a sleeper before the end of the year. I am so sick of this election, and cannot wait to forget about politics and enjoy football.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bayou Bengal is on the Gator menu in the Swamp October 6, 2012....

They feasted on Wildcat there yesterday....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Bayou Bengal is on the Gator menu in the Swamp October 6, 2012....

They feasted on Wildcat there yesterday....

Yes but unfortunately LSU does not have the same caliber defense as Kentucky. The Wildcats defense can not even compare to LSU's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum