Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need your help on an internet project involving muslims.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I want to make the most offensive anti-mohammed youtube video I can conceive of. All ideas would be appreciated.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:I want to make the most offensive anti-mohammed youtube video I can conceive of. All ideas would be appreciated.

How about a video of mohammed voting for obama? That would show how stupid the false profit really is.

I'm on my phone or i would post it... the one of muhomid shaved onto a camels ass should do pretty well.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

On a different note. Yella if you're reading this can you post the ingredients for your tex mex corn/tomato/pea salad. I just put the last remaining bit of what you gave me on my tossed salad with chik-fil-a thousand island dressing and it went really well with it.
To keep this on topic, I'll ad that the salad with your concoction in it will go really well with pulled bbq pork. I'll call it "Mohammed's Pork Delight".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's another tip for those serving "Mohammed's Pork Delight".

If you want to give a tossed salad the best addition you can possibly give, go to Winn Dixie and get a bag of "Texas Toast" brand Honey Butter croutons.
These are by far and away the very best croutons I have ever had.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:On a different note. Yella if you're reading this can you post the ingredients for your tex mex corn/tomato/pea salad. I just put the last remaining bit of what you gave me on my tossed salad with chik-fil-a thousand island dressing and it went really well with it.
To keep this on topic, I'll ad that the salad with your concoction in it will go really well with pulled bbq pork. I'll call it "Mohammed's Pork Delight".

Here you go, Bob

Pea-o-de-ga-o

I can of Black-eyed peas
I can of whole Kernel corn(drained)
I can of Rotel tomatoes (reg)
I tablespoon of fresh chopped cilantro
Salt, pepper, and as much garlic as you like

Its best if you store it overnight in your fridge.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:On a different note. Yella if you're reading this can you post the ingredients for your tex mex corn/tomato/pea salad. I just put the last remaining bit of what you gave me on my tossed salad with chik-fil-a thousand island dressing and it went really well with it.

The City Grocery on 12th has the best fresh smoked pulled pork in town.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Here you go, Bob

Pea-o-de-ga-o

I can of Black-eyed peas
I can of whole Kernel corn(drained)
I can of Rotel tomatoes (reg)
I tablespoon of fresh chopped cilantro
Salt, pepper, and as much garlic as you like

Its best if you store it overnight in your fridge.
thanks, yella.

9I need your help on an internet project involving muslims. Empty It's not that good 9/23/2012, 2:51 pm

I think it is not that good. It is dangerous.

Bob wrote:I want to make the most offensive anti-mohammed youtube video I can conceive of. All ideas would be appreciated.

You could just make one simple pic that would do the trick.

muhammed being screwed by a pig with the star of david tattooed on its ass.

If I get killed for this, know that you were loved by me.

You could upload a video of yourself or someone else pissing on a depiction of Mohamed or something among those lines.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum