Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

muslims are killiing American pets.

+3
Slicef18
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/the-evolution-of-the-human-species.gif

muslims are killiing American pets. - Page 2 The-evolution-of-the-human-species

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

That's the short view of what's caused the middle east turmoil.
Every single goddamn mindless freak in those streets running amok says he's doing it because that 1400 year old idiot got insulted. That is how they are controlling the minds of those ignorant masses.

"Every single goddamn mindless freak in those streets running amok says he's doing it because that 1400 year old idiot got insulted."

Bob, You are absolutely correct about why the Muslim believes he's rioting in the streets. He's wrong and has little chance of understanding their real motive, and there are three. The next time Fox, CNN or whoever you prefer watching, notice the violence rioting is almost exclusively young men, burning flags, and photos of western leaders. Their real anger is caused by a lack of jobs which their leaders have little concern. The second reason is their desire to have the freedom they see on television. They don't want democracy, just the freedom they see. The third reason is the deep seated "tribalism" they've lived in for thousands of years. This tribalism has given them little responsibility for their own actions. Their first responsibility is obedience to the "Chief" which is a tribal leader and often a cleric.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Every single goddamn mindless freak in those streets running amok says he's doing it because that 1400 year old idiot got insulted. That is how they are controlling the minds of those ignorant masses.

"Every single goddamn mindless freak in those streets running amok says he's doing it because that 1400 year old idiot got insulted."

Bob, You are absolutely correct about why the Muslim believes he's rioting in the streets. He's wrong and has little chance of understanding their real motive, and there are three. The next time Fox, CNN or whoever you prefer watching, notice the violence rioting is almost exclusively young men, burning flags, and photos of western leaders. Their real anger is caused by a lack of jobs which their leaders have little concern. The second reason is their desire to have the freedom they see on television. They don't want democracy, just the freedom they see. The third reason is the deep seated "tribalism" they've lived in for thousands of years. This tribalism has given them little responsibility for their own actions. Their first responsibility is obedience to the "Chief" which is a tribal leader and often a cleric.
slice,

I'm bisexual. Contrary to popular opinion on this forum, I didn't choose to be this way.
In every muslim country on earth I am against the law and will probably be imprisoned and maybe even put to death.
Don't ask me to have any sympathy with that religion or any of the nutters who are brainwashed by it because that is never going to happen.

Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

slice,

I'm bisexual. Contrary to popular opinion on this forum, I didn't choose to be this way.
In every muslim country on earth I am against the law and will probably be imprisoned and maybe even put to death.
Don't ask me to have any sympathy with that religion or any of the nutters who are brainwashed by it because that is never going to happen.

Good morning bob,
Its been a while since you brought up your sexuality.

I dont think some people can understand how on top of this religion is not peacful, is extraordinarily against those who are homosexual/bi sexual. add for me this category and top it off with im a woman. I dont like thier woman rights either.

slice, if these people are so oppressed, they need to riot with thier own leaders, take them over and stop blaming americans. every time we get caught up in trying to help them have democracy they turn thier backs on us and kill us. The good ones are going to have to fight against the bad ones. There is no other way.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

slice,

I understand. And 400 to 600 hundred years ago Christians would have treated you no better. As Kermit said, It's not easy being green. My only suggestion is, don't let other peoples problem, become yours. Good luck to you.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Rogue wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

slice,

Good morning bob,
Its been a while since you brought up your sexuality.

I dont think some people can understand how on top of this religion is not peacful, is extraordinarily against those who are homosexual/bi sexual. add for me this category and top it off with im a woman. I dont like thier woman rights either.

slice, if these people are so oppressed, they need to riot with thier own leaders, take them over and stop blaming americans. every time we get caught up in trying to help them have democracy they turn thier backs on us and kill us. The good ones are going to have to fight against the bad ones. There is no other way.

slice, if these people are so oppressed, they need to riot with thier own leaders, take them over and stop blaming americans.

If we want them to stop blaming Americans, We've got to stop messing in their countries business.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If it had been up to me we would have become independent of that goddamn muslim oil years ago and we would have let the whole region alone to live in it's misery. But it wasn't up to me. It was up to oil companies and the neocon politicians they bought and paid for.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote: And 400 to 600 hundred years ago Christians would have treated you no better.
I already acknowledged that in an earlier post.
And if in another 400 to 600 years there's some other religion that wants to put people down then I'll despise it too.

Yella

Yella

Slicef18 wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

The main responsibility of a young male Muslim is to get up early enough to find some rocks to throw before they are all gathered up by his peers.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Slicef18

Slicef18

Yella wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

The main responsibility of a young male Muslim is to get up early enough to find some rocks to throw before they are all gathered up by his peers.

Not much of a day is it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:

Not much of a day is it?
I was brought up to be afraid of a big bearded man in the sky. I stopped believing that bullshit when I was about 12 years old.
Not only does this person keep believing it for the rest of his life, he is so soft in the head that he believes the other bullshit that goes along with it, namely that anyone who doesn't believe it deserves to be dead.
Why do you keep trying to get us to have sympathy for weak-mindedness?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And don't even bother to try to tell me that this ignorance and insanity derives only from some shithole existence in the middle east. Because the last time I looked, Dearborn Michican aint located in no fucking middle east...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/04/islamic-center-of-america-dearborn-pro-honor-killing-imam-incites-against-pamela-geller-at-friday-pr.html

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bob wrote:And don't even bother to try to tell me that this ignorance and insanity derives only from some shithole existence in the middle east. Because the last time I looked, Dearborn Michican aint located in no fucking middle east...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/04/islamic-center-of-america-dearborn-pro-honor-killing-imam-incites-against-pamela-geller-at-friday-pr.html

I won't. It wouldn't be any more effective than trying to reeducate a young stone throwing Muslin about the value of listening to the advantages of peaceful negotiations.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:

I won't. It wouldn't be any more effective than trying to reeducate a young stone throwing Muslin about the value of listening to the advantages of peaceful negotiations.
Trying to make me equal to the muslim who wants to kill me because of my sexual orientation is no different than trying to make an armed robber equal to the convenience store clerk he victimizes.
I have the same motive for hating the muslim as the clerk does the armed robber.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Trying to make me equal to the muslim who wants to kill me because of my sexual orientation is no different than trying to make an armed robber equal to the convenience store clerk he victimizes.
I have the same motive for hating the muslim as the clerk does the armed robber.

Bob sure they want to kill you because of your sexual orientation but they want to kill me because of my religion. They just want to kill people over there.

Over here we don't want to kill people because of either we just don't want to hear about it all the damn time...Next thing you know you guys will be knocking on doors and handing out tracts. Quick honey turn off the TV shhhh here comes the gay witnesses....

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

This is the view of Bill Cosby. I think he has it right.

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the
genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to.

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia, New Zealand, UK, America and Canada, while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance..

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Bob sure they want to kill you because of your sexual orientation but they want to kill me because of my religion. They just want to kill people over there.

Over here we don't want to kill people because of either we just don't want to hear about it all the damn time...Next thing you know you guys will be knocking on doors and handing out tracts. Quick honey turn off the TV shhhh here comes the gay witnesses....
Believe me I understand. Some of us are just as tired of hearing about the majority religion all the time too.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Believe me I understand. Some of us are just as tired of hearing about the majority religion all the time too.

That was a joke Bob. I will read any gay tract you leave at my door. Let me see you didn't mention the majority religion so I assume you mean money, worshiping money and how to rob and kill to maximize it.

44muslims are killiing American pets. - Page 2 Empty Things change 9/24/2012, 7:17 pm

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I'm posting this here. Things change... opinions change. I just stumbled upon this and wanted to share.

https://imgur.com/j38C1

muslims are killiing American pets. - Page 2 J38c110

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Yomama wrote:I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I'm posting this here. Things change... opinions change. I just stumbled upon this and wanted to share.

Look what that got him. A hole in the head followed by a burial at sea.

Yomama wrote:I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I'm posting this here. Things change... opinions change. I just stumbled upon this and wanted to share.

so i was looking at who he recruited and I remember this...

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/iraq/iran-group-welcomes-removal-from-us-terror-list-1.1079726

The plan to remove the group from the list was announced just days ahead of an October 1 deadline set by a US court by which Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had to decide on the fate of the group, also known as the Mujahideen-e-Khalq (MEK).

It follows years of intense lobbying by the MEK, a left-wing group founded in the 1960s to oppose the Shah of Iran, but which then took up arms against the new clerical rulers after the 1979 Islamic revolution.

Same group?

Slicef18 wrote:...And 400 to 600 hundred years ago Christians would have treated you no better...

muslims are killiing American pets. - Page 2 Th?id=I.4589216231392899&pid=1

I see..... So in your mind two wrongs make it right.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB6fCuxGvAw

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/23/cat-goes-to-vet-for-flea-bath-and-gets-euthanized/?test=latestnews

What a load of horse manure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum