Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Superman v Batman

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Superman v Batman Empty Superman v Batman 3/25/2016, 11:48 am

2seaoat

I started reading Batman and Superman DC comics when I was in second grade. It gave me a huge boost to my reading comprehension, yet during the fifties people were saying comics were bad for kids. We would trade comics and talk about what we read when we played, but any self respecting third grader knew that Batman could do NOTHING to superman. I mean any self respecting old and worn out babyboomer knows the same. How naive are young people today to be manipulated that Batman would even have a chance.....supergirl would kick his asz too.

I just lost in Poker at Superman's hometown.....I no longer play a very good game of poker, so I am playing more carnival games. However, with this new Batman vs Superman, I thought I would go to the town square of Metropolis and show you why people love Superman.

Superman v Batman Superm10

2Superman v Batman Empty Re: Superman v Batman 3/25/2016, 11:53 am

2seaoat

Superman v Batman Superm11

Like things in my life lately, the superman museum is upside down.......oh well.....Batman vs Superman is whacked too.

3Superman v Batman Empty Re: Superman v Batman 3/25/2016, 3:04 pm

Telstar

Telstar

I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. I hear it's no The Dark Knight but better than the last Superman movie.

4Superman v Batman Empty Re: Superman v Batman 3/26/2016, 12:04 pm

2seaoat

I learned to read on superman comics. It was a wonderful imaginative child like adventure with each new comic book. I have been disappointed in all of the superman movies. A child's mind is so much more imaginative and creative than the pap served as a movie in hollywood today which is more special effects than the simplicity of a comic book story line.

5Superman v Batman Empty Re: Superman v Batman 3/28/2016, 4:26 pm

I thght this superman movie was very good. I think it might be a remake or adaptation of an old one from the 70's.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Steel_(film)

6Superman v Batman Empty Re: Superman v Batman 3/29/2016, 2:12 am

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Superman v Batman Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH4DzwhsUUPocPawqTH4cSmHq1RW6Phvguwbsw9taJ2bHre2Sy

Superman dies

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0pQtcROTCk

Smile

7Superman v Batman Empty Re: Superman v Batman 4/2/2016, 9:07 pm

Markle

Markle

Looks like the movie is a major flop. High risk business.

Apparently sales drop off by 70%.

That seems to happen when a movie is so over hyped that when the people actually see the movie, they tell everyone they know that it's not worth the time or money.

8Superman v Batman Empty Re: Superman v Batman 4/5/2016, 12:49 am

Telstar

Telstar

It's for anyone that likes a long dark movie. Fast paced because it never really begins to tell a story. Just cgi action scenes.

9Superman v Batman Empty Re: Superman v Batman 4/5/2016, 12:52 am

Telstar

Telstar

Leave the kids at home. Not a lot of fun but if you want superhero fun go see Deadpool. Turn the kidlock on is you see Deadpool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum