Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FBI: Merced attack was inspired by ISIS ... FIFTH ISIS inspired attack on U.S. since 2014

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Some Progressives here can't grasp that ISIS is a world-wide problem and that the attack in Paris is connected to American attacks.  

FBI: Merced attack was inspired by ISIS
POSTED AT 5:21 PM ON MARCH 18, 2016 BY JOHN SEXTON

The FBI has concluded that Faisal Mohammad, who stabbed four people on the University of California, Merced campus last year, was inspired by ISIS. Mohammad’s attack becomes the 5th ISIS inspired attack on U.S. soil since 2014.

On November 4th, 2015, 18-year-old Faisal Mohammad stabbed four people before he was shot and killed by police responding to the incident. All of the victims of the attack survived. Friday, the FBI announced it had found evidence Mohammad was self-radicalized and likely was inspired by ISIS:

The FBI said Thursday that Faisal Mohammad, 18, had visited websites for ISIS and other terrorist organizations before the attack, concluding that “he may have self-radicalized and drawn inspiration from terrorist propaganda.”

[...]

This is the 5th ISIS inspired attack on the U.S. since 2014. Here, via CNN, are the other four attacks:

In the fall of 2014, authorities said U.S. citizen Zale Thompson attacked four police officers with a hatchet in New York. He was believed to have been self-radicalized. The attack left two police officers wounded, and a civilian was accidentally wounded by bullets fired by officers who killed Thompson.

Seven months later, in May 2015, gunmen said to be inspired by ISIS opened fire in Garland, Texas, outside a cartoon contest featuring images of the Prophet Mohammed. The gunmen,Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi, wounded a security guard before police shot and killed them

On December 2, Tashfeen Malik and Syed Rizwan Farook killed 14 people and injured 21 others at a gathering of government workers in San Bernardino, California.

In January, a man named Edward Archer shot and wounded Philadelphia police Officer Jesse Hartnett. After his arrest, Archer allegedly told police, “I pledge my allegiance to the Islamic State, and that’s why I did what I did.”

This list does not include two attacks in Canada in 2014. An attack on a Canadian Forces recruiting center in Toronto Monday has not been confirmed as terrorism yet.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/03/18/fbi-merced-attack-was-inspired-by-isis/

Last edited by Markle on 3/20/2016, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

All the terror attacks in the world in the last 15 years added together have a lower death toll than the attacks of 9/11/01, while this was taking place.....

FBI: Merced attack was inspired by ISIS  ...  FIFTH ISIS inspired attack on U.S. since 2014 Latest?cb=20090402053225

I wonder how Bush sleeps at night, knowing that thousands of Americans died on his watch in one single day, while he was asleep at the wheel.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:All the terror attacks in the world in the last 15 years added together have a lower death toll than the attacks of 9/11/01, while this was taking place.....[/color]

FBI: Merced attack was inspired by ISIS  ...  FIFTH ISIS inspired attack on U.S. since 2014 Latest?cb=20090402053225

I wonder how Bush sleeps at night, knowing that thousands of Americans died on his watch in one single day, while he was asleep at the wheel.[/color]

Just can't let go of that lie can you in spite of knowing better. THAT's the definition of a lie.

Perhaps you'll grow up...one day.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:All the terror attacks in the world in the last 15 years added together have a lower death toll than the attacks of 9/11/01, while this was taking place.....[/color]

I wonder how Bush sleeps at night, knowing that thousands of Americans died on his watch in one single day, while he was asleep at the wheel.[/color]

Just can't let go of that lie can you in spite of knowing better.  THAT's the definition of a lie.

THAT is because it is NOT a lie, and I will never let you forget it!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

Just can't let go of that lie can you in spite of knowing better.  THAT's the definition of a lie.

THAT is because it is NOT a lie, and I will never let you forget it!

FBI: Merced attack was inspired by ISIS  ...  FIFTH ISIS inspired attack on U.S. since 2014 Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah

All it does is remind everyone of why Progressives chase such bad ideas, they don't know, or won't accept FACTS.

2seaoat

All it does is remind everyone of why Progressives chase such bad ideas, they don't know, or won't accept FACTS.

If getting your panties in a wad about one American death a week since the day after 911 from foreign terrorists, I guess the facts do not matter. The simple fact is that NEOCONs and the special interests are trying to create irrational fear about ISIS. Yes, Americans will die because of ISIS, but more Americans die every week from bee stings, and nobody is suggesting flushing five trillion down the toilet to fight bees as sound policy.......yet when folks profit from fear.....the propagandist will continue to keep selling. I have a feeling they will be disappointed in Trump......he always sees the money angle.....and this peddling of fear is so obvious(except to the low IQ folks who think we have a war on terrorism.....like the war on drugs. What we have is criminal acts by criminal gangs organized to profit from oil and terror......

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:All it does is remind everyone of why Progressives chase such bad ideas, they don't know, or won't accept FACTS.

If getting your panties in a wad about one American death a week since the day after 911 from foreign terrorists, I guess the facts do not matter.  The simple fact is that NEOCONs and the special interests are trying to create irrational fear about ISIS.  Yes, Americans will die because of ISIS, but more Americans die every week from bee stings, and nobody is suggesting flushing five trillion down the toilet to fight bees as sound policy.......yet when folks profit from fear.....the propagandist will continue to keep selling.   I have a feeling they will be disappointed in Trump......he always sees the money angle.....and this peddling of fear is so obvious(except to the low IQ folks who think we have a war on terrorism.....like the war on drugs.   What we have is criminal acts by criminal gangs organized to profit from oil and terror......

If carrying the average back to 9/11/2001 is okay, how about back to July 4, 1776?

Or...how about back to 1492?

How about back to the year ZERO?

Terrifying that you compare the criminal gangs in this country with ISIS who aree attacking innocent civilians around the world.

Cute!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum