Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ya think? Captured American ISIS defector: You know, I may have made some mistakes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Ya think?

This clown defects from the US and joins ISIS...after a while he learns that being an ISIS terrorist isn't all it was on the recruiting video. No Domino's delivery, WI-FI or whatever.

Captured American ISIS defector: You know, I may have made some mistakes
POSTED AT 8:41 AM ON MARCH 18, 2016 BY ED MORRISSEY

No kidding. Mohamad Jamal Khweis made an appearance on Kurdish television last night, as his captors broadcast what appears to be a confession from the 26-year-old American in interview style. Khweis’ account of his travel to ISIS and Mosul seems more than a little self-serving, however. To hear Khweis tell the story, he went to Mosul on a lark after falling in love. NBC’s Richard Engel reported the story last night:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/03/18/captured-american-isis-defector-you-know-i-may-have-made-some-mistakes/

In my humble opinion, he should lose his citizenship and become a resident of GITMO until he picks another country.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum