Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hardcore Christian right in decline due to belligerency . . .yaaay team!

+2
gatorfan
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Dovetailing nicely with data show steady erosion of orthodox religions in the USA, this article hammers home facts of the whacked-out, Christian fundamentalist far far far right's steady loss of political influence, mostly due to outright, angry belligerency.

Where the hell are the lions and the stadium when you need them?  

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/18/christian_right_in_decline_religious_conservatives_have_become_so_belligerent_and_greedy_people_are_turning_against_them/?source=newsletter

gatorfan

Dude, give it a rest!!!! Who are you trying to convince with your endless anti-religion rhetoric and interminable "sources"?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:Dude, give it a rest!!!! Who are you trying to convince with your endless anti-religion rhetoric and interminable "sources"?

As you well know, I'm a strident anti-theist. I dislike ALL religions and hate fundamentalists of any stripe. Anytime an article appears that backs my position -- that all religions are harmful to human harmony -- I push it. No doubt you too have favorite themes ... right?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Dude, give it a rest!!!! Who are you trying to convince with your endless anti-religion rhetoric and interminable "sources"?

As you well know, I'm a strident anti-theist.  I dislike ALL religions and hate fundamentalists of any stripe.  Anytime an article appears that backs my position -- that all religions are harmful to human harmony -- I push it.  No doubt you too have favorite themes ... right?

Sure, other have "themes" you are paranoid. I think you actually believe you're going to convince someone with your endless deluge of hate.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t18184-update-03-18-2016-why-does-our-resident-proud-heathen-wordslinger-spend-so-much-time-posting-about-religion

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

As you well know, I'm a strident anti-theist.  I dislike ALL religions and hate fundamentalists of any stripe.  Anytime an article appears that backs my position -- that all religions are harmful to human harmony -- I push it.  No doubt you too have favorite themes ... right?

Sure, other have "themes" you are paranoid.  I think you actually believe you're going to convince someone with your endless deluge of hate.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t18184-update-03-18-2016-why-does-our-resident-proud-heathen-wordslinger-spend-so-much-time-posting-about-religion

I'm paranoid about fundamentalist religion the same way you are paranoid about Obama and progressive politics. Reality

The faith in an enormous central govt to intervene and provide social solutions for your subjective beliefs is religion.

knothead

knothead

Conservatism has evidently become a religion . . . . . . . there are believers and then not-so-much . . . .

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Sure, other have "themes" you are paranoid.  I think you actually believe you're going to convince someone with your endless deluge of hate.

I'm paranoid about fundamentalist religion the same way you are paranoid about Obama and progressive politics.  Reality

Wrong again, my good friend.

My faith affects you in no way whatsoever.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama harms me and all Americans plus those around the world...daily!

You know that, the world knows that.

polecat

polecat

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I'm paranoid about fundamentalist religion the same way you are paranoid about Obama and progressive politics.  Reality

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama harms me and all Americans plus those around the world...daily!

Harms you daily? PLEASE tell us how.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your faith doesn't affect me in any way? You want to introduce Creationism as a bonifide science to be taught in public schools, right? You want your imaginary friend's 10 commandments published and presented in public buildings, right? You want to curtail a woman's right to choose, right? You want our government to become a Christian theocracy, right? Your faith becomes a pain in the ass to everyone who doesn't believe your bullshit.

Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Gatorfan, is there something that compels you to read my anti-religious rants, if they disturb you so?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your faith doesn't affect me in any way?  You want to introduce Creationism as a bonifide science to be taught in public schools, right?  You want your imaginary friend's 10 commandments published and presented in public buildings, right?  You want to curtail a woman's right to choose, right?  You want our government to become a Christian theocracy, right?  Your faith becomes a pain in the ass to everyone who doesn't believe your bullshit.

Reality.

Not "Reality" your wishful thinking fantasy world.

I, along with the vast majority of people of faith...

Do not expect Creationism to be taught as science in schools. We do expect students, faculty or administration be able to read the Holy Bible, Book of Mormon in school without repercussions. We should also be allowed to pray, you may read whatever at that time. Strictly voluntary.

Which of the 10 commandments is a negative goal? How iCs posting the 10 Commandments in a Courthouse establishing a government religion. Which of the 10 commandments should be scrapped?

As a Heathen, where do your "commandments" come from and what are they?

I don't believe abortion should be used for birth control. We accept the fact that there are a few cases where abortion is necessary. We strongly oppose abortions for the sale of body parts.

We certainly do NOT want our government to become a Christian, or any other religion, theocracy. On the other hand, you DO support a Heathen theocracy.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your faith doesn't affect me in any way?  You want to introduce Creationism as a bonifide science to be taught in public schools, right?  You want your imaginary friend's 10 commandments published and presented in public buildings, right?  You want to curtail a woman's right to choose, right?  You want our government to become a Christian theocracy, right?  Your faith becomes a pain in the ass to everyone who doesn't believe your bullshit.

Reality.

Do not expect Creationism to be taught as science in schools.  We do expect students, faculty or administration be able to read the Holy Bible, Book of Mormon in school without repercussions.  We should also be allowed to pray, you may read whatever at that time.  Strictly voluntary.

Which of the 10 commandments is a negative goal?  How iCs posting the 10 Commandments in a Courthouse establishing a government religion.  Which of the 10 commandments should be scrapped? You could start by removing all references to imaginary omnipotent tyrants.

As a Heathen, where do your "commandments" come from and what are they? Don't need written instructions from an alleged deity to know what's right and what's wrong.

I don't believe abortion should be used for birth control.  We accept the fact that there are a few cases where abortion is necessary.  We strongly oppose abortions for the sale of body parts.

We certainly do NOT want our government to become a Christian, or any other religion, theocracy.  On the other hand, you DO support a Heathen theocracy.  
The definition of theocracy is: Theocracy | Define Theocracy at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/theocracy?jss=0
Dictionary.com
noun, plural theocracies. 1. a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities. 2. a system of government by priests claiming a divine commission." Atheists have no priests or anyone claiming a divine commission. We have no figurehead acting as a an ecclesiastical authority. Once again, like most hardcore fundamentalists, you allow your fantasies to overpower your ability to see reality.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Reality.

Do not expect Creationism to be taught as science in schools.  We do expect students, faculty or administration be able to read the Holy Bible, Book of Mormon in school without repercussions.  We should also be allowed to pray, you may read whatever at that time.  Strictly voluntary.

Which of the 10 commandments is a negative goal?  How iCs posting the 10 Commandments in a Courthouse establishing a government religion.  Which of the 10 commandments should be scrapped?

I don't believe abortion should be used for birth control.  We accept the fact that there are a few cases where abortion is necessary.  We strongly oppose abortions for the sale of body parts.

We certainly do NOT want our government to become a Christian, or any other religion, theocracy.  On the other hand, you DO support a Heathen theocracy.  

School is for learning subjects not praying to your God. Do that at home where your religion belongs.

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Reality.

Which of the 10 commandments is a negative goal?  How iCs posting the 10 Commandments in a Courthouse establishing a government religion.  Which of the 10 commandments should be scrapped? You could start by removing all references to imaginary omnipotent tyrants.

As a Heathen, where do your "commandments" come from and what are they? Don't need written instructions from an alleged deity to know what's right and what's wrong.

Dictionary.com
noun, plural theocracies. 1. a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, the God's or deity's laws being interpreted by the ecclesiastical authorities. 2. a system of government by priests claiming a divine commission." Atheists have no priests or anyone claiming a divine commission. We have no figurehead acting as a an ecclesiastical authority. Once again, like most hardcore fundamentalists, you allow your fantasies to overpower your ability to see reality.

I'd like you both to stop using govt to force/allow your subjective beliefs.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Reality.

Which of the 10 commandments is a negative goal?  How iCs posting the 10 Commandments in a Courthouse establishing a government religion.  Which of the 10 commandments should be scrapped?

School is for learning subjects not praying to your God. Do that at home where your religion belongs.

Why then does your alleged religion belong in schools and not mine?

Markle

Markle

[quote="Wordslinger"]
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Which of the 10 commandments is a negative goal?  How iCs posting the 10 Commandments in a Courthouse establishing a government religion.  Which of the 10 commandments should be scrapped?  You could start by removing all references to imaginary omnipotent tyrants.

As a Heathen, where do your "commandments" come from and what are they?  Don't need written instructions from an alleged deity to know what's right and what's wrong.

Dictionary.com
noun, plural theocracies. 1. a form of government in which God or a deity is recognized as the supreme civil ruler, [...] 

Apparently, according to my good friend Socialist/Communist Wordslinger, Heathen don't need any guidelines for what is right and wrong. They should be allowed to make up their own rules according to their own wishes.

That REALLY says a lot with what is wrong in America and explains why relatives of a thief justify STEALING as a way to get what they want.

That is so sad.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Reality.

Her religion is non-religion and requires no praying, no mass prayers, no priests, no religious teachers, and zero ceremonies or voodoo rituals. Her religion makes no student feel like an oddball or outcast, you can't say that about yours.

Why the fuck should any student feel ostracized or outcasted because they don't believe or follow your narrow religion's bullshit? Fortunately, according to the latest statistics, some tweny percent of public school students follow no religion and don't believe in God.

Nobody gives a shit what voodoo you want to practice at your temple or church, or at home for that matter. Why in hell do you think your bullshit needs to be present in public schools?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Her religion is non-religion and requires no praying, no mass prayers, no priests, no religious teachers, and zero ceremonies or voodoo rituals.  Her religion makes no student feel like an oddball or outcast, you can't say that about yours.

Why the fuck should any student feel ostracized or outcasted because they don't believe or follow your narrow religion's bullshit?  Fortunately, according to the latest statistics, some tweny percent of public school students follow no religion and don't believe in God.  

Nobody gives a shit what voodoo you want to practice at your temple or church, or at home for that matter.  Why in hell do you think your bullshit needs to be present in public schools?  

As you know, Atheism has been ruled a religion by the Supreme Court.

Hardcore Christian right in decline due to belligerency . . .yaaay team!  Days%20gone%20by_zpsr8vjyqkz

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Her religion is non-religion and requires no praying, no mass prayers, no priests, no religious teachers, and zero ceremonies or voodoo rituals.  Her religion makes no student feel like an oddball or outcast, you can't say that about yours.

Why the fuck should any student feel ostracized or outcasted because they don't believe or follow your narrow religion's bullshit?  Fortunately, according to the latest statistics, some tweny percent of public school students follow no religion and don't believe in God.  

Nobody gives a shit what voodoo you want to practice at your temple or church, or at home for that matter.  Why in hell do you think your bullshit needs to be present in public schools?  

As you know, Atheism has been ruled a religion by the Supreme Court.

Hardcore Christian right in decline due to belligerency . . .yaaay team!  Days%20gone%20by_zpsr8vjyqkz

More bullshit from our fascist, racist, Christian fundamentalist whacko. Actually our current state of mass shootings and school shootings began with the rapid growth of McDonald's restaurant chain. It had nothing to do with imaginary deities pissed off when children were no longer forced to kneel and worship her.

Markle

Markle

Hardcore Christian right in decline due to belligerency . . .yaaay team!  Kennedy_zps9mynisgh

Vikingwoman

Why do you think man is incapable of deciding harm and must be told it is wrong, Markle?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum