Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOAA Radiosonde Data Shows No Warming For 58 Years Global Warming have used data from the NOAA many times. OOPS!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

NOAA Radiosonde Data Shows No Warming For 58 Years
Posted on March 7, 2016 by tonyheller

In their “hottest year ever” press briefing, NOAA included this graph, which stated that they have a 58 year long radiosonde temperature record. But they only showed the last 37 years in the graph.

http://realclimatescience.com/2016/03/noaa-radiosonde-data-shows-no-warming-for-58-years/

2seaoat

Why would I even bother looking at your links when you have proven they are the exception and not the rule. Global climate change is a done deal.......keep hoping those butterfly wings will start a hurricane......

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Why would I even bother looking at your links when you have proven they are the exception and not the rule.   Global climate change is a done deal.......keep hoping those butterfly wings will start a hurricane......

Thanks for your kind help 2seaoat but some of your comrades are going to suspect you are actually a supporter of mine. You're a terrific foil but sometimes you just make it way too easy.

I'm sure many of the Progressives here will refuse to read the facts too. No great surprise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum