Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And Today is 'Super Saturday'

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And Today is 'Super Saturday' Empty And Today is 'Super Saturday' 3/5/2016, 11:49 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/05/politics/caucuses-primaries-what-to-watch/index.html

Republicans have four contests on tap: Caucuses in Kansas, Kentucky and Maine, and a primary in Louisiana.

Democrats, meanwhile, also caucus in Nebraska and hold a primary in Louisiana -- plus another caucus in Kansas.

Can Trump be stopped by the Republican establishment?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Cruz did well in Kansas and Maine....but LA and KY far more important.

2seaoat

La to Trump.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:La to Trump.

And Kentucky, despite Rand Paul's best efforts.  Tried to watch Trump's "news conference" from Doral tonight but it was making me ill.  Had to turn it off.

2seaoat

Trump is a clown, but Cruz is evil and Rubio is an empty suit. I hope Trump runs the table so Hillary can humiliate him in the general election. I love the fact that folks like Mr. Markle a mouthpiece for the special interests of coal, oil, and subsidy for the wealthy are freaking out that the people they have groomed with their propaganda have been stolen by Trump......I will say this. I think people have a sense that he will not put up with the special interests if he is elected. He may actually be more devastating to the same than Hillary.

Kasich is leading in Michigan, but behind Trump in Ohio his home state. If he could win Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois, while Trump wins Florida.....Rubio can hang that empty suit up, and Ted the lying worm can go cause problems in the senate, but Kasich will give Trump a race, and the few delegates Cruz and Rubio have gathered can be assigned to Kasich at a brokered convention. Unfortunately, if Kasich won the brokered convention, Trump would run as a third party and the Grand Old Party is done once again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum