Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump who claims he's really rich and smart, has never heard of David Duke or the KKK

+4
Sal
Vikingwoman
Hospital Bob
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Duke's support for Trump wasn't immediately rejected by the leading republican candidate for the presidency of the USA, because, according to the Donald, he didn't know who David Duke was or of Duke's involvement with the KKK.

Was Trump's action an attempt to not turn away the potential votes of white racists who dominate the "base" of the current republican party, or because the candidate who claims he's the smartest guy running for the top office, is completely out of touch with American social and racial disharmony?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If David Duke ever really does support a candidate,  then he should know that the most detrimental thing he could ever do to that candidate is to vocalize his support for that candidate publicly.
Unbelievably,   David Duke is apparently oblivious to that fact. 

The only reason Trump wanted to soft peddle his response to the question,  is because regardless of who it is,  David Duke,  Adolf Hitler or Satan himself,  Trump NEVER says anything unkind to anyone who says positive stuff about Trump. 
If you say anything critical of Trump,  he wants to destroy you.  But if you say anything nice about Trump,  he wants to love you. 
I've never encountered any human being as thin-skinned as this Trump asshole.
That alone should make him the least appropriate individual in all of America to occupy the White House and be in charge of the American military.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What seems abundantly clear to me at this point in the race for the presidency is the following:

Trump and Clinton seek power for themselves.

Bernie seeks power for all of us.

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:If David Duke ever really does support a candidate,  then he should know that the most detrimental thing he could ever do to that candidate is to vocalize his support for that candidate publicly.
Unbelievably,   David Duke is apparently oblivious to that fact. 

The only reason Trump wanted to soft peddle his response to the question,  is because regardless of who it is,  David Duke,  Adolf Hitler or Satan himself,  Trump NEVER says anything unkind to anyone who says positive stuff about Trump. 
If you say anything critical of Trump,  he wants to destroy you.  But if you say anything nice about Trump,  he wants to love you. 
That alone should make him the least appropriate individual in all of America to occupy the White House and be in charge of the American military.

I thought you were voting for Trump?

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman wrote:

I thought you were voting for Trump?

Depends on the day of the week.

knothead

knothead

TRUMP 2016!!!!!!!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There is only one consideration for me in choosing a candidate to vote for in the Republican primary.
I will vote for whichever candidate I deem to be less militaristic than the others.  Less likely to continue the middle east occupations and military adventurism and Less likely to start new occupations and new military adventurism.

Domestic policy is not much of a consideration to me since there is no candidate campaigning for the presidency who can get both houses of
Congress to support his/her domestic proposals.  All any of these clowns will be able to do is Executive Orders.  And since no journalist working for any media outlet has asked the candidates what they will do with their Executive Orders,  it's a moot point since the voters have not been provided with ANY information about that. 

And on the topic of militarism,  aside from Rand Paul who is no longer a candidate,  it appears to be Donald Trump who has spoken the loudest against these middle east occupations and wars.  He's the only candidate who has had the guts to put the responsibility for all this failed occupation and failed militarism where it belongs,  squarely at the feet of that hayseed cracker,  George W. Bush.

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:TRUMP 2016!!!!!!!!

KNOT!!   SURELY YOU JEST!!!!!

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:There is only one consideration for me in choosing a candidate to vote for in the Republican primary.
I will vote for whichever candidate I deem to be less militaristic than the others.  Less likely to continue the middle east occupations and military adventurism and Less likely to start new occupations and new military adventurism.

Domestic policy is not much of a consideration to me since there is no candidate campaigning for the presidency who can get both houses of
Congress to support his/her domestic proposals.  All any of these clowns will be able to do is Executive Orders.  And since no journalist working for any media outlet has asked the candidates what they will do with their Executive Orders,  it's a moot point since the voters have not been provided with ANY information about that. 

And on the topic of militarism,  aside from Rand Paul who is no longer a candidate,  it appears to be Donald Trump who has spoken the loudest against these middle east occupations and wars.  He's the only candidate who has had the guts to put the responsibility for all this failed occupation and failed militarism where it belongs,  squarely at the feet of that hayseed cracker,  George W. Bush.

Bob wrote:

These posts were made in the space of five hours.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:There is only one consideration for me in choosing a candidate to vote for in the Republican primary.

Trump will likely land us in WWIII because of his hair trigger, avenging temper,  his personal philosophy of going after anyone who says a bad word about him.  This man has NO BUSINESS being the leader of any country on Earth, least of all ours.  He thinks he's so smart but in fact is a narrow-minded, bigoted, conspiracy-theorist-type IDIOT, not to mention, as is proven every single day, a pathological liar.  I'm not talking a political opportunist liar, I'm talking about the type of lying that appears to be (even to this admitted non-psychologist) a very serious and pervasive personality disorder.

And yes, as Sal has pointed out with respect to Bob:  Will your position change again tomorrow??  Or maybe this afternoon?

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:Duke's support for Trump wasn't immediately rejected by the leading republican candidate for the presidency of the USA, because, according to the Donald, he didn't know who David Duke was or of Duke's involvement with the KKK.

Check this out, especially the 2000 interview:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/28/donald-trump-just-said-i-dont-know-anything-about-david-duke-but-he-says-something-else-in-interview-from-2000/

And I hear today that Trump's latest excuse as to his current claim he didn't know anything about Duke or white supremacy is that he was "having a problem with his earpiece."  RIGHT.  Give us a f-ing break.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:

a TAD . . . . . What a Face

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You folks take this forum a little too seriously.  I won't even be able to vote because I'll likely still be in the hospital on election day after going through open thoracotomy.
When it comes to my priorities right now,  whichever of these celebrities does or does not get elected to anything is way way way down at the bottom of the list of the things I'm most concerned about.

As for who I'll "be in favor of" tomorrow?  A different Donald with the last name Duck.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But in response to ReaLinda.  If we consider what all the republican candidates have said so far,  Marco Rubio is the most hawkish (make that chickenhawkish) of the bunch. 
So in my opinion it would be that little punk who would be most apt to get us into WW3.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Duke's support for Trump wasn't immediately rejected by the leading republican candidate for the presidency of the USA, because, according to the Donald, he didn't know who David Duke was or of Duke's involvement with the KKK.

Was Trump's action an attempt to not turn away the potential votes of white racists who dominate the "base" of the current republican party, or because the candidate who claims he's the smartest guy running for the top office, is completely out of touch with American social and racial disharmony?  

Trump who claims he's really rich and smart, has never heard of David Duke or the KKK NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite

Trump who claims he's really rich and smart, has never heard of David Duke or the KKK Obama-black-panthers-2_zpsxfkaxoyv

Trump who claims he's really rich and smart, has never heard of David Duke or the KKK Obama-black-panthers-1_zpsffacitew

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:You folks take this forum a little too seriously.  I won't even be able to vote because I'll likely still be in the hospital on election day after going through open thoracotomy.
When it comes to my priorities right now,  whichever of these celebrities does or does not get elected to anything is way way way down at the bottom of the list of the things I'm most concerned about.

As for who I'll "be in favor of" tomorrow?  A different Donald with the last name Duck.  lol

No excuse. Simply contact your elections office. Easy to find in Bing. Just put in your county and "elections office".

http://dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voting/absentee-voting/

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

a TAD . . . . . What a Face

WHEW!!!   Don't DO that any more!     Exclamation Exclamation Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump who claims he's really rich and smart, has never heard of David Duke or the KKK Bush-hitler_00000

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:What seems abundantly clear to me at this point in the race for the presidency is the following:    

Trump who claims he's really rich and smart, has never heard of David Duke or the KKK 31e374b3-31b1-4ee2-b310-1f1f85e399de_zpslt3tqisg

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:What seems abundantly clear to me at this point in the race for the presidency is the following:    

Trump who claims he's really rich and smart, has never heard of David Duke or the KKK 31e374b3-31b1-4ee2-b310-1f1f85e399de_zpslt3tqisg

Free stuff like healthcare? Affordable college education? The end of foreign war aggression by the US? A living wage for workers? Clean water and air? ..... Reality!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum