Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking: Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president

+7
ZVUGKTUBM
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
Sal
2seaoat
boards of FL
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Donald Trump doesn't just have Chris Christie's endorsement.......

David Duke on Trump: He's 'the best of the lot'

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/politics/david-duke-donald-trump-immigration/

And the above article is from last August............

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Donald Trump doesn't just have Chris Christie's endorsement.......

It's disgusting that a supposedly reliable source would stoop to giving any voice at all to a fringe racist crackpot.

But I guess the end justifies literally any means given strident ideologues. Eh comrades?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This one is so simple a first grader could figure it out.
Christie is sick and tired of being a Republican governor in a blue state.
He's doing this to get the Attorney General position if Trump becomes the POTUS.  End of story.

Bob wrote:This one is so simple a first grader could figure it out.
Christie is sick and tired of being a Republican governor in a blue state.
He's doing this to get the Attorney General position if Trump becomes the POTUS.  End of story.

Politicians are always about angling for the next move. He'll have some position in the Trump administration. Palin will angle for something as will any of the present Republican contenders. Also look for the 1980's beauties like Ivana to take a position...maybe even Marla. Kathy Lee! Yes, she will too!!!

Going to be Entertainment Tonight with the Trump administration a la 80s style.

(Sometimes I write what comes out. It may not make sense. Tool of the trade.)
Razz

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Donald Trump doesn't just have Chris Christie's endorsement.......

It's disgusting that a supposedly reliable source would stoop to giving any voice at all to a fringe racist crackpot.

But I guess the end justifies literally any means given strident ideologues. Eh comrades?

CNN hasn't been a reliable or watched source in decades. If you recall, during the entire administration of President Clinton, CNN was well known as the Clinton News Network. They ignored, avoided and spun all the various Clinton scandals as possible.

Today the main stream media is nothing more than an extension of the White House press office.

Vikingwoman

Salinsky wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I'm going to go ahead and predict it now.  Chris Christie will be the VP on the Trump ticket.

I think Christie wants AG.

Well, Christie is looking for somewhere to go after his term ends because he sure ain't going to be reelected in NJ. My NJ friends tell of how much he is despised there after what he did w/ the Hurricane Sandy funds amongst other things.

Markle

Markle

Let's see who endorsed Lame Duck President Obama....

Breaking:  Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president - Page 2 NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite

New Black Panthers Pictured below:
Breaking:  Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president - Page 2 Shabazz2

dumpcare

ABC just reported Jeff Session's gave the Donald an endorsement today. Looks like he carry's Alabama.

2seaoat

I saw it live. Trump is in Huntsville with 30k people in a stadium. He had Alabama in the bag already, but session is a well respected senator in the conservative caucus.....a huge blow to Rubio, who once more was emasculated by trump as he is now known as "little Marco".......Trump said he would not even give Cruz the liar any credence by discussing his latest allegation(mob).

Trump is going to do very well on Tuesday, and Rubio and Cruz have reached the desperate stage. At least Jeb held his head high and did not make a fool of himself.....how do people like Rubio and Cruz get elected as senators?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:

What is this "eh comrades?" bullshit? Trump is a racist fascist -- the ultimate conservative American. Don't lay his bullshit on us Pkrbum, he's the leading REPUBLICAN contender for the Presidency. Frankly, I'm truly surprised you aren't complimenting Trump's alliance with Duke. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Let's see who endorsed Lame Duck President Obama....

Breaking:  Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president - Page 2 NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite

New Black Panthers Pictured below:
Breaking:  Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president - Page 2 Shabazz2

Semi-sane Markle's ridiculous assertion falls completely apart when you realize Obama NEVER UTTERED HIS ACCEPTANCE AND SUPPORT OF THE BLACK PANTHER GROUP'S EXISTENCE, LET ALONE ACCEPTANCE OF THEIR ALLEGED SUPPORT. REALITY.

Trump -- the leading Republican contender for the presidency -- the blowhard who says he will make America greater, and that he will bring us together because he's really rich and really smart -- claims he's never heard of David Duke or the Ku Klux Klan. This, Trump claims, is why he didn't immediately disavow Duke's support.

Can you imagine the leading Republican contender for the presidency has no knowledge of David Duke or Duke's affiliation with the Ku Klux Klan -- the most infamous racist group in America?

Neither can I.

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

What is this "eh comrades?" bullshit? Trump is a racist fascist -- the ultimate conservative American. Don't lay his bullshit on us Pkrbum, he's the leading REPUBLICAN contender for the Presidency. Frankly, I'm truly surprised you aren't complimenting Trump's alliance with Duke. LOL

Would you be surprised that the communist party endorsed bernie? You won't find that on the msm.

The cpusa also endorsed hillary... no mention in msm.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

What is this "eh comrades?" bullshit?  Trump is a racist fascist -- the ultimate conservative American.  Don't lay his bullshit on us Pkrbum, he's the leading REPUBLICAN contender for the Presidency.  Frankly, I'm truly surprised you aren't complimenting Trump's alliance with Duke.  LOL

Would you be surprised that the communist party endorsed bernie? You won't find that on the msm.

Bernie's endorsement by the Communist party doesn't surprise or offend me and is completely irrelevant to the subject at hand, i.e. Christy's endorsement of David Duke supporter Donald Trump. Are you equating the unsolicited endorsement of Bernie and Hillary by the communist party with David Duke's endorsement of Trump? LOL

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

The Red Menace!!

Oh noes!!!

Assume the position, PkrBum!!

Breaking:  Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president - Page 2 End-world-survival-guide-staying-alive-during-massive-worldwide-earthquake.w654

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

The Red Menace!!

Oh noes!!!

Assume the position, PkrBum!!

The point being... for the slow... the candidates have no influence over endorsements from fringe demographics.

I also get that you think getting communist endorsements is a good thing. Carry on comrade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum