Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle's banning

+8
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
gatorfan
2seaoat
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Wordslinger
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/25/2016, 3:48 pm

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

Apparently all the hoopla over Planned Parenthood didn't cause much harm since they are funding 7 figure pro-HRC ads. Now there's a legitimate use of funds that should be available for medical needs.

Well, that pretty damn dishonest right there.

The money being spent on Hillary is from PP's PAC.

None of that money was allocated for medical procedures.

27Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/25/2016, 3:56 pm

gatorfan

Salinsky wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Apparently all the hoopla over Planned Parenthood didn't cause much harm since they are funding 7 figure pro-HRC ads. Now there's a legitimate use of funds that should be available for medical needs.

Well, that pretty damn dishonest right there.

The money being spent on Hillary is from PP's PAC.

None of that money was allocated for medical procedures.

Uh Huh, the connection is rock solid - it's PP money being used to push a candidate through their surrogates. What's the matter, put a dent in your shiny bright agenda? You're so shallow if you were a puddle of water a mosquito couldn't lay an egg.

"Planned Parenthood's political arms are launching a multi-platform, seven-figure ad buy in support of Democratic primary front-runner Hillary Clinton.

Planned Parenthood Votes and Planned Parenthood Action Fund will promote Clinton’s pro-abortion-rights stance in videos, digital ads, phone banks and mailers, the groups said in a joint statement on Thursday.
The ads will target Michigan, Texas and Virginia ahead of their early March primaries.

“Hillary Clinton is the only candidate in this race who has made women’s health and rights a priority,” said Deirdre Schifeling, Planned Parenthood Action Fund's executive director, in a statement. “Hillary Clinton has been fighting for women and their families for her entire life.”

In one ad, titled “Champion,” a narrator says “we’re with Hillary, because she’s with us.”

“When they said our healthcare wasn’t important. When they tried to deny us cancer screenings. When they talked about our personal health decisions in ways meant to shame us. She spoke up. She was our champion."

Another spot, “Care that Drives,” features mothers playing with their children.

“You encourage. You listen. All to make sure your family succeeds,” the ads begins, showing a mother pulling a shirt over her son and another playing soccer with two daughters.

“Care. It’s what’s most important. It’s why Hillary Clinton stood up for children without health insurance,” the ad continues. “To make sure they could see a doctor.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270715-planned-parenthood-unfurls-seven-figure-clinton-ad-buy

28Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/25/2016, 3:58 pm

Sal

Sal

Again, this money is being spent by PP's PAC.

There is no comingling of money.

PP is audited annually.

29Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/25/2016, 5:55 pm

knothead

knothead

Planned Parenthood Votes and Planned Parenthood Action Fund will promote Clinton’s pro-abortion-rights

I really have to take issue with such political rhetoric. It is not pro abortion, rather it is freedom of a woman's right to choose what to do regarding her reproductive rights and that is an issue exclusively between her and her doctor instead of having the government comprised mostly of gray haired white men telling her what or how. I live in a sea of Republicans and practically all my friends are the same but I do not know a single person regardless of political persuasion who advocates FOR abortion . . . . . not one. Using phraseology like that is designed to keep the issue toxic and gen up the right wing high and mighty old timers . . . . .

30Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/25/2016, 7:10 pm

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Planned Parenthood Votes and Planned Parenthood Action Fund will promote Clinton’s pro-abortion-rights

I really have to take issue with such political rhetoric. It is not pro abortion, rather it is freedom of a woman's right to choose what to do regarding her reproductive rights and that is an issue exclusively between her and her doctor instead of having the government comprised mostly of gray haired white men telling her what or how.  I live in a sea of Republicans and practically all my friends are the same but I do not know a single person regardless of political persuasion who advocates FOR abortion . . . . . not one. Using phraseology like that is designed to keep the issue toxic and gen up the right wing high and mighty old timers . . . . .    

cheers cheers cheers

Hear, hear, Knot!!  It's comforting to know that such intelligence and wisdom resides right down the road.

31Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/25/2016, 9:28 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:I do not know a single person regardless of political persuasion who advocates FOR abortion . . . . . not one.    

Yea you knew one but you didn't know it.  I've had the position for years that I'm not big on giving life to human beings who will be brought unwanted into the world.  The world we're in now is tough enough for a child who is wanted and who is loved.
And no adoption is not always the answer.  There are plenty of unwanted births which aren't wanted by adopting parents either.  I know about that firsthand.

32Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/25/2016, 10:15 pm

2seaoat

Were you adopted Bob?

33Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/25/2016, 10:22 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Not a big fan of over-moderated boards or those where moderators allow their personal/political prejudices to drive their management of the board.

Wasn't too impressed with the "official endorsement" of Sanders sticky either.

I'll probably just stop coming here if the moderation/management seems to be getting too heavy handed or agenda-driven.

34Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/26/2016, 10:35 am

Markle, right or wrong, added to the liveliness of the conversation.

Unban him.

35Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/26/2016, 1:00 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

colaguy wrote:Markle, right or wrong, added to the liveliness of the conversation.

Unban him.

Yes.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

36Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/26/2016, 1:06 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
colaguy wrote:Markle, right or wrong, added to the liveliness of the conversation.

Unban him.

Yes.

Yes.

37Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/26/2016, 4:07 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hell, no.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

38Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/26/2016, 4:23 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Hell, no.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I guessed it was Ms. FT throwing that other "no" vote in the poll......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

39Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/26/2016, 4:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Hell, no.

Of course it was, her life revolves around politics.

40Markle's banning - Page 2 Empty Re: Markle's banning 2/27/2016, 8:19 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Hell, no.

Of course it was, her life revolves around politics.

You don't know me and that was a cheap shot...typical.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum