Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Earth to seaoat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Earth to seaoat Empty Earth to seaoat 2/21/2016, 5:48 pm

RealLindaL

You OK out there, kiddo?   Hope you're just having a simply marvelous weekend, but don't forget to check in here when you can, let us know all is well.  Would've thought you'd've commented on Bob's successful MDA consult, so, unless you're PM'ing him (is he, Bob?), I'm a little concerned.

2Earth to seaoat Empty Re: Earth to seaoat 2/22/2016, 9:44 pm

2seaoat

I have been traveling and just completed my monthly shots at Northwestern. We have a go phone with 5 gig of bandwidth a month that we use for internet access when traveling using the hot spot feature with our smart phones. However, we left the phone on with the line not secured and some folks jumped on our network and ran our bandwidth out. So I am back home and in connection with the cyber world for a week before traveling again.

3Earth to seaoat Empty Re: Earth to seaoat 2/23/2016, 2:40 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I have been traveling and just completed my monthly shots at Northwestern.  We have a go phone with 5 gig of bandwidth a month that we use for internet access when traveling using the hot spot feature with our smart phones.  However, we left the phone on with the line not secured and some folks jumped on our network and ran our bandwidth out.  So I am back home and in connection with the cyber world for a week before traveling again.

Rats -- hate that your bandwidth was stolen.  Anyway, thanks for 'splainin' and I'll try not to get antsy again in the absence of word from you from time to time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum