Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Played golf for the first time in nine months

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I played in our usual money game. Did not bring my clubs because I thought I could not play. I felt great for eighteen holes and borrowed clubs from different people in our threesome and shot an 85 and beat all other golfers by six strokes using their clubs, and won thirty bucks in our modest games. My lungs could breath, and my legs stayed strong. Using another person's putter was tough where I missed about six gimmies but once I found a blade putter, I started sinking my puts. I am not sore. I have no lung pain. No liver pain. I was able to bend over and tee it up, and actually was able to get my ball out of the hole. This is a huge step since the lung surgery. I may not have unlimited time, but there has been a significant improvement in the quality of my life. Breathing is great.

knothead

knothead

You continue to amaze Mr. Oats! So happy for your being able to get out on the course given what you have been through recently . . . . you are unbelievable! Your fortitude sets the bar awful high . . . . carry on and fleece your friends a bit more in the next round!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Way to go Seaoat.

You'll be sorry tomorrow ya big dummy.

Lol... I would give anything for one more tennis tournament. Nice to hear this..!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum