Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demoralized as hell

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demoralized as hell Empty Demoralized as hell 9/21/2012, 4:59 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a solid article which provides good statistical analysis of voter breakdown over the years and how it relates to national elections. There are some on here that have predicted a Republican steam roll and this article seems to back it up.

http://datechguyblog.com/2012/09/17/demoralized-as-hell-the-poll-the-media-isnt-talking-about-edition/

For the last two weeks we have been treated to the narrative that Barack Obama is surging at the polls, Mitt Romney is in trouble and unless there is a massive change in direction it is all over.

Simply put this is a lie.

Of all the polls you have seen, there is one poll that has gotten no attention, it is a poll that has been taken monthly, it is a poll that Doug Ross spotted and promoted on his site. It is the Rasmussen Poll of party identification.

2Demoralized as hell Empty Re: Demoralized as hell 9/21/2012, 7:05 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a solid article which provides good statistical analysis of voter breakdown over the years and how it relates to national elections. There are some on here that have predicted a Republican steam roll and this article seems to back it up.

http://datechguyblog.com/2012/09/17/demoralized-as-hell-the-poll-the-media-isnt-talking-about-edition/

For the last two weeks we have been treated to the narrative that Barack Obama is surging at the polls, Mitt Romney is in trouble and unless there is a massive change in direction it is all over.

Simply put this is a lie.

Of all the polls you have seen, there is one poll that has gotten no attention, it is a poll that has been taken monthly, it is a poll that Doug Ross spotted and promoted on his site. It is the Rasmussen Poll of party identification.

You're a desperate man,Pacedog. Romney won't win.Face it,man.

3Demoralized as hell Empty Re: Demoralized as hell 9/21/2012, 7:31 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

GOP frets Romney is blowing race

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/250263-gop-frets-romney-is-blowing-the-2012-race

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Demoralized as hell Empty Re: Demoralized as hell 9/21/2012, 7:46 pm

2seaoat

Romney could win.......I just think you are not aware of what a long shot it has become. He should have been in the lead with this economy, and the trend is pretty clear. If you just say something......it may actually happen, but if you had money on that bet, or you took a seat on a plane where there was only 20% chance of landing......you go ahead and take that trip. You have crashed so many times on these forums on your predictions it is certain that you have no money on it, and it is not a plane you are getting on......

5Demoralized as hell Empty Re: Demoralized as hell 9/21/2012, 8:16 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Demoralized as hell 9a73e55cf658fb2bfddbb14a0089facb
VOTE FOR ME I AM ALL THAT'S LEFT....

6Demoralized as hell Empty Re: Demoralized as hell 9/21/2012, 8:36 pm

2seaoat wrote:Romney could win.......I just think you are not aware of what a long shot it has become. He should have been in the lead with this economy, and the trend is pretty clear. If you just say something......it may actually happen, but if you had money on that bet, or you took a seat on a plane where there was only 20% chance of landing......you go ahead and take that trip. You have crashed so many times on these forums on your predictions it is certain that you have no money on it, and it is not a plane you are getting on......

I don't make political predictions,Seaoat so I don't know where you got that.The only prediction I made was in 2008 and that didn't crash. You're the one that makes the predictions and they haven't panned out. Romney won't win.You are underestimating the middle class and poor.

7Demoralized as hell Empty Re: Demoralized as hell 9/22/2012, 5:49 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Romney could win.......I just think you are not aware of what a long shot it has become. He should have been in the lead with this economy, and the trend is pretty clear. If you just say something......it may actually happen, but if you had money on that bet, or you took a seat on a plane where there was only 20% chance of landing......you go ahead and take that trip. You have crashed so many times on these forums on your predictions it is certain that you have no money on it, and it is not a plane you are getting on......

I don't make political predictions,Seaoat so I don't know where you got that.The only prediction I made was in 2008 and that didn't crash. You're the one that makes the predictions and they haven't panned out. Romney won't win.You are underestimating the middle class and poor.

romney will get majority of middle class, because we are sick in tired of being robbed.

matter of a fact the left has lost a good part of its jewish base here in fl, not good for the obama camp.

8Demoralized as hell Empty Re: Demoralized as hell 9/22/2012, 9:05 am

The fact is naysayers, the people who have expertise in elections say all of you anti-Romney folks are destined to be quite sad. Heck, we haven't even been to the debates yet. That will seal the deal for Romney.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum