Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ways to Combat Telemarketers...

+5
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Markle
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Amusing how many people...and how many Progressives sit around dreaming up ways to ridicule and denigrate people who have jobs and work hard.

Keep up boasting about who you are...REALLY.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Amusing how many people...and how many Progressives sit around dreaming up ways to ridicule and denigrate people who have jobs and work hard.

Keep up boasting about who you are...REALLY.

Markle, why don't you stick to writing-up posts about "Lame Duck President Barrack Hussein Obama," since that is what you seem most suited for......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I got two live calls (not robocallers) from an unknown source within 20 minutes of each other this afternoon. A distinctly foreign voice was on the other end of the line trying to tell me in heavily accented English that there was something wrong with my computer and that it was urgent that I follow his instructions. I played along until I could pull-up the Albino Blacksheep website and turn my speakers up loud while I placed the telephone handset next to the speaker.....

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

"...YOU ARE AN IDIOT, HAHA HAHA HAHA HAAAAAHA!..." (repeating)

The second caller listened to this for a full minute and still wanted to talk to me when I turned off my speakers, so I turned them back on and gave him further treatment. He was still there after two idiot treatments, so I told him to 'bug-off' and hung-up.

The Do Not Call law means it is illegal to call me for phone solicitations if my name is on the list (it is on both Federal and Florida lists). If you call me, I am going to mistreat you and waste some of your precious time!

When Rachel from Cardholder Services calls, I never press 2 to be removed from their calling list (it only verifies that I am there so they can keep calling). I always press 1 to speak to a customer service representative, and that person gets the Idiot Treatment also. Since I have been doing this, the call volume from Rachel has remarkably dropped. Is there a corollary for my strategy?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Two calls within 10 minutes from someone using a name near my deceased father's name. I understand that is some type of slamming. Also a foreign voice.

I answer and immediately hang up. If I let it go to voicemail they never leave a message.

cool1

cool1

I have 2 phones one I don't answer and my cell that I do answer and every few days I just delete them off my answering machine Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum