Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What say you?

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What say you? Empty What say you? 1/24/2016, 12:38 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What say you? Screen-shot-2016-01-22-at-13719-%D7%90%D7%97%D7%94%D7%B4%D7%A6-1453489120

2What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 1:05 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's pretty low even for you and your gang of morons....you asked what I think.....

3What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 1:29 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The only way Trump could become a dictator is for the military to go along with him if he tries to tear up the Constitution.

Yes,  Hitler got the German military to go along with him when he tore up Germany's Weimar Constitution.  But that happened because Germany was so beaten down to a pulp following WW1 that the German people and the German military were willing to go along with anything.

That's not to say that it's impossible for it to happen here but I think our national decline would have to be more deeply felt than it is now.

4What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 1:35 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Although I have to admit it is a little disconcerting to hear about this.

http://www.startribune.com/trump-my-supporters-would-stick-with-me-through-shooting/366306351/

5What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 8:55 am

There's only one candidate that holds them self above the constitution/laws that every other citizen must follow.

6What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 10:18 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/donald-trump-just-retweeted-a-white-supremacist-just-to-get-a-dig-on-jeb-bush/

7What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 10:44 am

People with extreme political leanings are in love with extreme political cartoons.

8What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 2:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cheers
SheWrites wrote:People with extreme political leanings are in love with extreme political cartoons.  

9What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 3:56 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:cheers
SheWrites wrote:People with extreme political leanings are in love with extreme political cartoons.  

In today's political climate, everything is extreme...and that most definitely includes Trump.

10What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 4:14 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's all so confusing...
What say you? Giphy

11What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 4:49 pm

knothead

knothead

Trump, in the beginning was amusing . . . . . entertaining even . . . . . now he has become a living cartoon that is no longer amusing but rather scary in fact!

12What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 5:04 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You tend to try to derail discussions you don't like. Sorry...but Trump is revealing himself for the lowlife he is...nothing to admire about him...unless you worship rich people.

13What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 5:11 pm

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:You tend to try to derail discussions you don't like.  Sorry...but Trump is revealing himself for the lowlife he is...nothing to admire about him...unless you worship rich people.

That directed at me?

14What say you? Empty Re: What say you? 1/24/2016, 6:05 pm

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's pretty low even for you and your gang of morons....you asked what I think.....

Simply consider the source.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum