Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is what this fucked up country has come to.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat

It makes complete sense.....if he was for Bernie...I would be worried, and this country is great....not F'd up.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When Phil Robertson was in the news,  Pastor Carl Gallups of the Hickory Hammock Baptist Church spent many hours on his radio show telling us what a smart man Robertson is.

Yesterday afternoon,  Pastor Carl Gallups had Rafael Cruz (Ted Cruz' father) on his radio program.   Pastor Gallups spent 20 minutes telling Rafael Cruz his son was ineligible to be President.

2seaoat

He actually might not be eligible. Did I tell you when we were working on Friday, this lady stopped and said she was from Illinois, and she had moved down to Milton to go to church with your radio host. I told the story again how my minister as a kid had the same name, and for the second time in two weeks I was invited to go to church there this Sunday.....we are traveling, but I need to just go one Sunday and see what this is all about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum