Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man fends off gun toting thugs after a bad beating....kills both...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/homeowner-shoots-kills-home-invaders-after-they-break-in-pistol-whip-his-mom/

Upon finding badges and zip ties at the scene, police concluded the two appeared to be impersonating police officers.
Hernandez said he was grateful he had a gun in the house for protection.
“I feel like if I hadn’t had the gun in there, this whole news story would be about me and my mother being dead in this house,” he said.
Hernandez also apologized to the family of the men who died as a result of the bungled home invasion.
“I never want to hurt anybody like that, but they put me in a situation, and I only reacted to it,” he said. “It sucks that a man lost his life yesterday, but I had to protect my family.”
While Hernandez was able to protect his home, his mother subsequently suffered a heart attack after police arrived and remains hospitalized with no insurance.

Gosh... he's not very enlightened. He should just roll over and die like progressives would do... frickin neanderthal.

Vikingwoman

...Oh shut up nutjob!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum