Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fact Check: Top 10 Lies in Obama’s State of the Union

+3
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Yep Progressives, this is an OPINION piece from Breitbart. Please skip if you're the least bit squeamish.

by JOEL B. POLLAK12 Jan 2016

1. “[W]e’ve done all this while cutting our deficits by almost three-quarters.” This is pure fiction. Obama has doubled the national debt, and it’s not because he cut the deficit. Rather, he spent staggering amounts of money in his first months in office–which he assigns, dishonestly, to the previous fiscal year, under George W. Bush. He “cut” (i.e. spent more gradually) from that spending, but only under protest, after Republicans took the House in 2010.

(Update: It is true that Obama’s 2015 budget deficit was about 25% of his 2010 deficit. But he referred to “deficits,” plural. Until last year, all of Obama’s deficits were worse than all of Bush’s deficits except for the last two.)

2. “Anyone claiming that America’s economy is in decline is peddling fiction.” With that line, Obama took a shot at his would-be Democratic successors, as well as his Republican critics. But the truth is that despite the slow recovery–the slowest since World War II–labor force participation is the lowest it has been in decades. Wages are stagnant, household incomes still have not recovered from the recession, and young people see a bleak future.

3. “That’s what the Affordable Care Act is all about. It’s about filling the gaps in employer-based care so that when we lose a job, or go back to school, or start that new business, we’ll still have coverage.”That is a cruel joke, given that Obamacare canceled insurance coverage for millions of Americans who did not change jobs. It also raised deductibles and premiums so high that many insurance companies are leaving the Obama exchanges totally.

4. “Food Stamp recipients didn’t cause the financial crisis; recklessness on Wall Street did.” Actually, food stamp recipients, metaphorically speaking, were indirectly responsible–as well as Wall Street sharks. Obama leaves out the government’s role, under the Community Reinvestment Act, in pushing mortgages on people who could not afford them, and in backing the derivatives based on those mortgages that ultimately burst the whole bubble.

5. “We’ve protected an open internet…”. Obama’s policy of Net Neutrality has turned Internet service providers into public utilities under an ancient regulatory regime. The result has been a sharp decline in broadband investment and a much less free and open system. In addition, the Obama administration is rushing to shift control of ICANN to the international community, which will ensure that the Internet is less free, and subject to overseas censorship.

6. “Seven years ago, we made the single biggest investment in clean energy in our history. Here are the results.” It is laughable that Obama would claim his failed clean energy spending–think Solyndra–led to the fracking-fed energy boom we have enjoyed for the past several years, especially when the administration did all it could to stop oil and gas development. He also nixed the Keystone pipeline and started a plan to kill coal plants.

7. “No nation dares to attack us or our allies because they know that’s the path to ruin.” Of all the lies in Obama’s speech, this was undoubtedly the worst, coming hours after Iran seized two U.S. Navy boats and ten sailors. Obama did not even mention those Americans in captivity at any point in his speech, declining the chance to reassure the nation that they would come home safely. It is an omission that will define this address in history.

8. “As someone who begins every day with an intelligence briefing, I know this is a dangerous time.” Obama does not attend most of his daily intelligence briefings, preferring instead to read intelligence reports–so he claims–on his iPad, a stark contrast to the attentive approach of his predecessor. Late last year, even as Obama claimed that there was little risk from attack, radical Islamic terrorists carried out brutal attacks in Paris and in San Bernardino.

9. “We are training, arming, and supporting forces who are steadily reclaiming territory in Iraq and Syria [from Islamic State].” The Obama administration’s attempt to train and arm Syrian rebels has been a disaster. Belatedly, the administration has helped Kurdish peshmerga forces, and the Iraqi military has made gains lately, but Obama has not made a serious effort to defeat the Islamic State, and is even giving up on regime change in Syria.

10. “Fifty years of isolating Cuba had failed to promote democracy, setting us back in Latin America.” And a year of appeasement has not promoted democracy, either. The Castros remain firmly in power, and we are not helping the opposition. Worse, the Cuban regime continues to arrest thousands of political dissidents, to cozy up to enemies like Iran and North Korea, and to carry out provocative acts–such as stealing a U.S. Hellfire missile.

Towards the end of his speech, Obama told one important truth: “There’s no doubt a president with the gifts of Lincoln or Roosevelt might have better bridged the divide…”.

An unusual, but overdue, admission of guilt.

2seaoat

You were wrong on each and every one of the ten points......it must be tough watching the President take his final victory lap.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's the author of that article...a Tea Party LOSER in 2010...couldn't even get the Jewish vote in his district.

Fact Check: Top 10 Lies in Obama’s State of the Union Joel-the-tool1

"...Now, as much fun as we’re having here, I do have one complaint to lodge. This is me talking now to you, Andrew Breitbart, from one member of the Cultural Elite to another: Did you really have to subcontract out the “Ames Hit Job” to a colossal loser like “Joel. B. Pollak”? That really wasn’t nice, Andrew. I mean really, this guy Joel B. Pollak is a LOSER.

Joel B. Pollak: From Harvard Law ’99* to chasing the Johnny Chen story in 2011, you’ve come a long way, baby!

He has the distinction of being just about the only Tea Party Republican candidate for Congress who got his sorry right-wing ass handed to him in the 2010 election. By a Pelosi-Democrat, no less! How he lost, no one knows—it’s a mystery right up there with the “Who Is Johnny Chen?” conundrum. Did you put this loser on the “Ames Hit” job on purpose, just to humiliate me? Because if you did, I’ll be honest, it worked. Seriously, how the fuck did this Joel B. Pollak manage the impossible and get his teabagger ass slaughtered by a liberal Nancy Pelosi-like Democrat, Jan Schakowsky, an appeaser to Islamofascism if there ever was one. Even more embarrassing for Joel B. Pollak is that the Jews in his district rejected him even more thoroughly than the goys rejected him–65% of Pollak’s district’s Jews voted for Schakowsky. That oughta sting real bad-like, seein’ as Joel B. Pollak based his entire dirty campaign on 2010 as a referendum on which candidate was more pro-Israeli: appeaser-liberal-Islamofasc-symp Schakowsky, or the goggle-eyed freak from South Africa, Joel B. Pollak:

Republican challenger Joel Pollak attacked Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky repeatedly over Israel and her affiliation with J Street — and the attacks did not work, and in some cases backfired with Jewish voters in the district. Rep. Schakowsky won reelection with 65% of the vote.

Among Jewish voters who had voted for Congresswoman Schakowsky in 2008, 46% were more likely to cast their vote for Schakowsky again after hearing the attacks and 40% said the attacks made no difference.

Ouch! It’s one thing if the goyim don’t support you, but to be soundly rejected by your own people in the easiest-to-win election in the history of the Republic–folks, in the annals of electoral loserdom, Joel B. Pollak wins the loser-gold! I’d compare him to another Jew rejected by his people, but then that’d make Pollak, you know, Jesus-like, and as one Tribester to another, frankly, I draw a line in the sand at comparing-rejected-Jews-to-Jesus jokes. But seriously, how the fuck did Joel B. Pollak lose?! The Tea Party could’ve run plankton against a liberal Democrat in the 2010 elections and still win. In fact, the Tea Party did run plankton in district after district, and plankton won every time. If plankton won, what does that make Joel B. Plankton, Teabag loser extraordinaire? A sea sponge?

Seriously, every single one of those mutants in the Tea Party won in last November’s election—all you had to do was screech some unintelligible gibberish, foam at the mouth for the cameras a bit, and you were on the next flight to Capitol Hill, carrying out the Koch Brothers’ orders to a “T.” Every horrible amalgamation of organic matter that the Tea Party could scrape off the ocean floor vents won their 2010 election—except for the guy that Breitbart sicced on me: Joel B. Pollak. (I hear that the other Tea Partiers were telling “Pollak” jokes last November, it begins something like, “Q: How many Pollaks does it take to fuck up the easiest 2010 Tea Party election victory ever handed to him?” Or: “Hey Joel B. Pollak, you just got completely trounced in the election by a Pelosi-Democrat Islamofascist appeaser, what’re you gonna do now?” “I’m gonna become a Mark Ames fanboy and solve the Johnny Chen conspiracy!” Ah well, you had to be there, I guess—had ‘em rollin’ in Peoria…)

“Yeah, I lost!” Joel B. Pollak does a Howard Dean loser-arm-pump after getting laughed out of the election race by Jewish voters

So I take it as a personal sleight, Andrew Breitbart. You scraped the bottom of your goon-barrel for your hit-job on me, and in doing so, I have to tell you, you have shown me disrespect.

Moreover, Andrew sicced this Joel B. Pollak at the very nadir of his long downhill career-slide. Just a few years ago, Joel B. Pollak was a guy who was going places. An apartheid-baby born in South Africa the same year that anti-apartheid martyr Stephen Biko was tortured to death by white South African interrogators, Joel B. Pollak must have been so deeply affected by his close experience with apartheid’s racist, fascist violence that we must speculate that he vowed to himself, “One day, I, Joel B. Pollak, will work for Andrew Breitbart and I will finally discover the answer to the question, ‘Who was Johnny Chen, club reviewer for The eXile?’”

But it didn’t have to be that way: There was a time when Joel B. Pollak almost had a future he could be proud of, a future where he didn’t scour the Internet as the “Johnny Chen” sleuth-for-hire. Joel B. Pollak was once a Harvard Law school grad, class of ’99*. Guys from Harvard go on to big things. Some of them even become presidents (albeit Islamofascist presidents). Some of them become Alan Dershowitz. And one of them, Joel B. Pollak, poured coffee for Alan Dershowitz, “possibly the best coffee-pourer I’ve worked with in decades, a man who understands the meaning of the word ‘Fetch, boy!’” As a class of ’99* Harvard Law School grad, Joel could have become anything or anyone, like his fellow alumni. Joel B. Pollak had the world in his hands right up until last November’s elections, but alas, he flubbed it like the Bill Buckner of the Tea Party, as the ball of certain-victory spun through his buttery mit. (Why bother with a good analogy if Breitbart throws this clown at me?) Maybe it’s because Joel B. Pollak is not so much plankton or sea sponge as he is something far more horrifying, one of those grotesque HP Lovecraft creatures from the deep deep oceans: I mean look at those freakish goggle-eyes of his. Could this be why Illinois voters canned him?

And so Joel B. Pollak’s bright future went over a darkened cliff into the foul cauldron of sitcom villainy: From Harvard Law grad, to colossal failure as a Tea Party Republican candidate for Congress, to this, the very lowest imaginable fate of all—Breitbart’s ace sleuth hot on the trail of the great “Who Is Johnny Chen?” mystery… I don’t say this often, but “Joel B. Pollak, you’ve come a long way, baby!”..."

Update: Ace Reporter Joel B. Pollak Unleashes Hi-Tech “Proxy” Weaponry On Mark Ames! Click Here For Details!

* = Reader informs us that Joel B. Pollak graduated from Harvard undergrad in 1999, and graduated from Harvard Law School some other year. We would take the time to correct this, but frankly, we don’t really give a shit.

Would you like to know more? Read “Breitbart Hijinx Update: Ace Reporter Joel B. Pollak Knows What A ‘Proxy’ Is.” For more background, read “Jim Goad and Gavin McInnes Beg Mark Ames: ‘Answer Me, Please?'” Also read “KKKat Fight! White Power Fashionista John Galliano VS. White Power Fashionista Gavin McInnes.”

Mark Ames is the author of Going Postal: Rage, Murder and Rebellion from Reagan’s Workplaces to Clinton’s Columbine.

http://exiledonline.com/andrew-breitbart-attacks-exiled-editor-mark-ames-hires-failed-teabag-republican-to-investigate-the-great-%E2%80%9Cwho-is-johnny-chen%E2%80%9D-conspiracy/

Sal

Sal

That was quite a list of lies, Ol' Man Markle ...

... with the possible exception that none of them are lies.

What ... a ... rube.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:That was quite a list of lies, Ol' Man Markle ...

What ... a ... rube.

How would Markle know any of this? He told us he didn't watch the SOU address.  Shocked

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle, you may want to revise your thread title. This story doesn't stem from FactCheck.org, it stems from Breitbart.

There is a huge huge difference between the two.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Yep Progressives, this is an OPINION piece from Breitbart.  Please skip if you're the least bit squeamish.

1. “[W]e’ve done all this while cutting our deficits by almost three-quarters.” This is pure fiction. Obama has doubled the national debt, and it’s not because he cut the deficit. Rather, he spent staggering amounts of money in his first months in office–which he assigns, dishonestly, to the previous fiscal year, under George W. Bush. He “cut” (i.e. spent more gradually) from that spending, but only under protest, after Republicans took the House in 2010.

(Update: It is true that Obama’s 2015 budget deficit was about 25% of his 2010 deficit. But he referred to “deficits,” plural. Until last year, all of Obama’s deficits were worse than all of Bush’s deficits except for the last two.)

The last Bush budget - which was the 2009 budget - saw a deficit of $1.4 trillion.  The deficit for 2015 was $478 billion.  

Doing the math:

1.4 trillion - 478 billion / 1.4 trillion = 66%  or roughly approaching three quarter.  2/3rds would have been more accurate;  but the point is that this isn't what your "fact checker" determined.  Your fact checker is pretending that 2009 was not a Bush budget at all and, therefore, deficits have actually increased.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Markle wrote:2. “Anyone claiming that America’s economy is in decline is peddling fiction.” With that line, Obama took a shot at his would-be Democratic successors, as well as his Republican critics. But the truth is that despite the slow recovery–the slowest since World War II–labor force participation is the lowest it has been in decades. Wages are stagnant, household incomes still have not recovered from the recession, and young people see a bleak future.

Our economy isn't in decline, so anyone stating as much is in fact peddling fiction.  Our economy expanded 2.0% in Q3 2015 and when we look to the labor market, we see that we just added over 290,000 jobs last month, unemployment is sitting at 5.0%, and new jobless claims remain at near historical lows.  

Markle wrote:3. “That’s what the Affordable Care Act is all about. It’s about filling the gaps in employer-based care so that when we lose a job, or go back to school, or start that new business, we’ll still have coverage.”That is a cruel joke, given that Obamacare canceled insurance coverage for millions of Americans who did not change jobs. It also raised deductibles and premiums so high that many insurance companies are leaving the Obama exchanges totally.

Nearly 18,000,000 americans gained health insurance as a result of the ACA.   That is, when you take all of the people who "lost" their insurance, or - more correctly stated, "migrated to newer plans that meet the ACA requirements" - and combine that with all of the people who gained coverage where they previously had none, the net effect of that is 18 million more americans have health insurance.  

I basically stopped reading the rest at that point.  If I have to "fact check" a so-called "fact checking" opinion piece, well, that opinion piece isn't worth its bandwidth.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Markle, you may want to revise your thread title.  This story doesn't stem from FactCheck.org, it stems from Breitbart.  

Do you mean top say Markle doesn't check his "facts" good enough before he turns them into sophomoric propaganda?

Fact Check: Top 10 Lies in Obama’s State of the Union Credib10

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Markle, you may want to revise your thread title.  This story doesn't stem from FactCheck.org, it stems from Breitbart.  

I never claimed it was from the Democrat run FactCheck.org. The words Fact Check are used by themselves all the time. I'm sorry that is confusing to you.

Markle

Markle

I received the expected response.

LOTS of whining but not a single Progressive has posted proof than any of the ten points are not TRUE.

Keep up the good works guys!

2seaoat

Nobody is confused.......really at some point, there is an arrogance in your posts that people could actually be that stupid to accept such nonsense.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Yep Progressives, this is an OPINION piece from Breitbart.  Please skip if you're the least bit squeamish.

The last Bush budget - which was the 2009 budget - saw a deficit of $1.4 trillion.  The deficit for 2015 was $478 billion.  

Doing the math:

1.4 trillion - 478 billion / 1.4 trillion = 66%  or roughly approaching three quarter.  2/3rds would have been more accurate;  but the point is that this isn't what your "fact checker" determined.  Your fact checker is pretending that 2009 was not a Bush budget at all and, therefore, deficits have actually increased.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Markle wrote:2. “Anyone claiming that America’s economy is in decline is peddling fiction.” With that line, Obama took a shot at his would-be Democratic successors, as well as his Republican critics. But the truth is that despite the slow recovery–the slowest since World War II–labor force participation is the lowest it has been in decades. Wages are stagnant, household incomes still have not recovered from the recession, and young people see a bleak future.

Our economy isn't in decline, so anyone stating as much is in fact peddling fiction.  Our economy expanded 2.0% in Q3 2015 and when we look to the labor market, we see that we just added over 290,000 jobs last month, unemployment is sitting at 5.0%, and new jobless claims remain at near historical lows.  

Markle wrote:3. “That’s what the Affordable Care Act is all about. It’s about filling the gaps in employer-based care so that when we lose a job, or go back to school, or start that new business, we’ll still have coverage.”That is a cruel joke, given that Obamacare canceled insurance coverage for millions of Americans who did not change jobs. It also raised deductibles and premiums so high that many insurance companies are leaving the Obama exchanges totally.

Nearly 18,000,000 americans gained health insurance as a result of the ACA.   That is, when you take all of the people who "lost" their insurance, or - more correctly stated, "migrated to newer plans that meet the ACA requirements" - and combine that with all of the people who gained coverage where they previously had none, the net effect of that is 18 million more americans have health insurance.  

I basically stopped reading the rest at that point.  If I have to "fact check" a so-called "fact checking" opinion piece, well, that opinion piece isn't worth its bandwidth.

Try responding to the questions posed.
Bush's Budget Projects Deficits

By Michael Abramowitz and Jonathan Weisman
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, February 5, 2008

President Bush yesterday unveiled a $3.1 trillion budget plan for fiscal 2009 that will leave deficits of more than $400 billion this year and next, forcing his successor to grapple with a range of unpalatable choices to close the gap, according to lawmakers and budget experts.

Under the budget sent to Congress yesterday, Bush would freeze most domestic spending and limit payments to hospitals and other providers as part of an effort to slow the growth of Medicare. Because of plans to send tax rebates to most Americans under an economic stimulus program, the deficit would grow in the short term but would fall to zero by 2012 if Congress adopts the spending restraints Bush is calling for, according to projections in the new budget.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/04/AR2008020400493.html

###

The $410 billion bill includes significant increases in food aid for the poor, energy research and other programs. It was supposed to have been completed last fall, but Democrats opted against election-year battles with Republicans and former President George W. Bush.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/29632177/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-signs-massive-imperfect-spending-bill/#.VphMFXarRD9

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What ... a ... rube.

How would Markle know any of this? He told us he didn't watch the SOU address. Shocked

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/13/us/politics/obama-2016-sotu-transcript.html?smtyp=cur&_r=0

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What ... a ... rube.

How would Markle know any of this? He told us he didn't watch the SOU address. Shocked

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/13/us/politics/obama-2016-sotu-transcript.html?smtyp=cur&_r=0

I bet you did not read that in total, but instead went right for the hit-piece.... Yup.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:I received the expected response.

LOTS of whining but not a single Progressive has posted proof than any of the ten points are not TRUE.

Keep up the good works guys!

That's actually a lie. But then you're really good at lying.

dumpcare

3. “That’s what the Affordable Care Act is all about. It’s about filling the gaps in employer-based care so that when we lose a job, or go back to school, or start that new business, we’ll still have coverage.”That is a cruel joke, given that Obamacare canceled insurance coverage for millions of Americans who did not change jobs. It also raised deductibles and premiums so high that many insurance companies are leaving the Obama exchanges totally.

This is one of the dumbest fucking statement's I've read in a while, Pick each sentence apart.

HIPPA was about filling the gaps in employer-based care so that when we lose a job, or go back to scholl, or start a new business, we still have coverage. You could probably include COBRA in this statement.

Obamacare cancelled nothing the insurance company's cancelled some non grandfathered plans right off the bat.

Insurance company's did not leave exchanges because of deductible's or premium's. YOU FIGURE OUT WHY THEY LEFT OR GOOGLE IT

True it's not affordable for most people not receiving a subsidy.

True it's a fiasco for a good percentage of people on open enrollment and that is because there is healthcare.gov and insurance company's contracted 3rd party's to collect premium's.

The government should have left it all up to insurance company's. No one understands the problems going from healthcare.gov and then down stream to insurance and billing company's.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Doing the math:

President Bush yesterday unveiled a $3.1 trillion budget plan for fiscal 2009 that will leave deficits of more than $400 billion this year and next, forcing his successor to grapple with a range of unpalatable choices to close the gap, according to lawmakers and budget experts.

Under the budget sent to Congress yesterday, Bush would freeze most domestic spending and limit payments to hospitals and other providers as part of an effort to slow the growth of Medicare. Because of plans to send tax rebates to most Americans under an economic stimulus program, the deficit would grow in the short term but would fall to zero by 2012 if Congress adopts the spending restraints Bush is calling for, according to projections in the new budget.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/04/AR2008020400493.html

###

The $410 billion bill includes significant increases in food aid for the poor, energy research and other programs. It was supposed to have been completed last fall, but Democrats opted against election-year battles with Republicans and former President George W. Bush.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/29632177/ns/politics-white_house/t/obama-signs-massive-imperfect-spending-bill/#.VphMFXarRD9

This article cites a projected deficit.  

Markle, do you know what the difference between a deficit and a projected deficit is?  Do you know which one is real, and which one is a guess?

Bush could have very well projected a $500 billion dollar surplus. Reality, however, shows us that the final 2009 Bush budget yielded a $1.4 trillion dollar deficit - the largest in US history.

Good job, Markle. Good job for voting for a guy - twice - who oversaw a net loss in private sector jobs, who brought us into two wars while simultaneously cutting taxes, and who handed off the worst budget deficit in US history and the worst economy since the Great Depression. Good job there, Ole' Man Markle.

May I suggest never voting again? Please. Do us a favor.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Doing the math:

###

Markle, do you know what the difference between a deficit and a projected deficit is?  Do you know which one is real, and which one is a guess?

Bush could have very well projected a $500 billion dollar surplus.  Reality, however, shows us that the final 2009 Bush budget yielded a $1.4 trillion dollar deficit - the largest in US history.

Good job, Markle.  Good job for voting for a guy - twice - who oversaw a net loss in private sector jobs, who brought us into two wars while simultaneously cutting taxes, and who handed off the worst budget deficit in US history and the worst economy since the Great Depression.  Good job there, Ole' Man Markle.

May I suggest never voting again?  Please.  Do us a favor.

As you know, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi never allowed the Bush Budget to come up for a vote.

Newly elected President Barack Hussein Obama signed the 2009 budget in March of 2009.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Doing the math:

###

Bush could have very well projected a $500 billion dollar surplus.  Reality, however, shows us that the final 2009 Bush budget yielded a $1.4 trillion dollar deficit - the largest in US history.

Good job, Markle.  Good job for voting for a guy - twice - who oversaw a net loss in private sector jobs, who brought us into two wars while simultaneously cutting taxes, and who handed off the worst budget deficit in US history and the worst economy since the Great Depression.  Good job there, Ole' Man Markle.

May I suggest never voting again?  Please.  Do us a favor.

As you know, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi never allowed the Bush Budget to come up for a vote.

Newly elected President Barack Hussein Obama signed the 2009 budget in March of 2009.

All you did was repeat your last post that I already responded to.  Have you already forgotten that you posted that same exact article less than 24 hours ago?  

Here again, do you understand the difference between a deficit and a projected deficit?  Bush could have very well projected a $500 billion dollar surplus.  Reality, however, shows us that the final 2009 Bush budget yielded a $1.4 trillion dollar deficit - the largest in US history.

Ole' Man Markle, I'm not sure what sort legal documents you have - wills, etc. - though if you have any intention of making changes to any of them, may I suggests doing so immediately?  As in, call your lawyer right this second and tell him/her that you need to make changes to your documents before you are no longer of mental capacity to legally do so.  I say this because it is clear that you are rapidly approaching that event horizon. As bad as it is to be you on this forum, I suspect that it would be much worse to have the intention of making changes to such legal documents, and then being told that you are no longer of the mental capacity to do so.

Sal

Sal

The fact checkers were going to check last night's GOP debate, but they couldn't find any facts to check, so they gave up and went home.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:The fact checkers were going to check last night's GOP debate, but they couldn't find any facts to check, so they gave up and went home.

That was about the size of it......

Fact Check: Top 10 Lies in Obama’s State of the Union Laughi17

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum