Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Redskins vs. Packers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Redskins vs. Packers Empty Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 7:03 pm

Excellent game so far. Good luck Joni... but I'll be pulling for my boy Cousins. I'd never net against Rodgers tho.

I like that you can tell how much each team wants this... emotions are high and both teams are chippy.

2Redskins vs. Packers Empty Re: Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 7:10 pm

2seaoat

Green Bay will win. The Bears were terrible this year and won a game against Green Bay and just barely lost to Washington. Both teams are not in the same league with the AFC better teams. The NFC will have my Auburn savior going to the Super Bowl against Brady. This is the first time in my life that I am totally bored with the quality of these playoffs. You look at the parity which the NFL has wanted and they got it.....yawn........great teams were fun to watch play other great teams......I am not getting excited about 9-7 teams playing each other.

3Redskins vs. Packers Empty Re: Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 8:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

They have had a rough season.....love this game and watching Aaron smile.

4Redskins vs. Packers Empty Re: Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 8:58 pm

He's a great competitor... right up there with the best ever when it counts. I'll be pulling for him the rest of the way.

5Redskins vs. Packers Empty Re: Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 9:00 pm

Sal

Sal

And, the Vikings find another way to break the hearts of their fans.

Ugh ....

6Redskins vs. Packers Empty Re: Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 9:19 pm

2seaoat

I guess kicking is part of the game, but the Bears lost three games because of the same kind of missed kicks, and if the NFL wanted to move out the extra point to make it less certain, well the kicks this year seem less certain and the outcomes are kinda like becoming arbitrary......and again boring......this is a lifelong NFL fan saying he is bored with the quality of football I have seen this year, but particularly the playoff games this weekend.

7Redskins vs. Packers Empty Re: Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 9:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I have been disappointed in the season.....but my Packers won today even though I doubted it. Aaron Rodgers has been sacked probably more times this season than in his entire pro -career. 13 times in the two previous games.

I have enjoyed watching Baldwin....he has done great.

8Redskins vs. Packers Empty Re: Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 9:30 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Oops...I have to add...

how great is was to,see Peyton step in and save the game last week.

Cam Newton and the Panthers, finally. Love New England getting beat. Jets....what a shame.

Giants had a bad time....but I still enjoy Eli.

For a rookie, Winston had a good season, anxious to see what a new coach can do.

Again, Johnny football is still a screw up.

9Redskins vs. Packers Empty Re: Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 9:34 pm

2seaoat

I had not heard that NE lost?

10Redskins vs. Packers Empty Re: Redskins vs. Packers 1/10/2016, 10:20 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I had not heard that NE lost?

4 losses during the season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum