Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 100 million dollar blue Wahoo Kazoo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_23084.shtml

He's big. He's blue. And he's a home run for the Blue Wahoos.

Here's what we do know about the mythical mascot known as Kazoo. He enjoys a grand entrance, he bats right, he loves to disco and his favorite film is "Finding Nemo."

But what we want to know is what is he??

We took it to the experts.

"He looks like a dragon to me," said Laurel Kate Voeltz.

Landon White says he may be, sort of, a tortoise?

"Like a turtle," said White.

Madison Topping speculated "I think he was a fish."

Then she got a tip.

"My dad says he's a sea monster," Topping said.

Jacob Turner says Kazoo's a drummer, a dancer. But when pressed for a specific species, he was not so sure.

"An animal?" asked Turner.

Whatever you wanna call him, don't label him a talker.

"Well, it's because he can use his sign language."

Christian Hollinger helps Kazoo during ball games and personal appearances. He knows exactly what Kazoo is and why the mascot stays silent

"He's a dragon, dragons don't talk," Hollinger explains.

Legend goes, Kazoo was a curious aquatic creature, a sea dragon to be specific, that lived in the bay behind the ballpark.

Construction noise drew him to emerge from the Gulf. He fell in love with the stadium and was instantly drafted to be the team's official mascot.

Whatever you wanna label the big blue critter, also call him a hit. He's already beloved by fans, along with the dudes in the dugout.

"The players love him. It wouldn't be a game without him, that's what they told us."

Whatever you wanna label the big blue critter, also call him a hit. He's already beloved by fans, along with the dudes in the dugout.

"The players love him. It wouldn't be a game without him, that's what they told us."
I hope they take good care of him. You think Studer might slip into the suit every now and then? Just sayin.......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum