Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quiz: How Liberal are You?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quiz: How Liberal are You? Empty Quiz: How Liberal are You? 1/9/2016, 1:52 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential-quiz?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=q_us_hl1

I do not consider myself to be a far-left liberal. I am a registered Republican, and consider myself to be a moderate, as I do not go for everything the left goes for. I have been waiting for my Party to return to moderation. Even Reagan was a moderate compared to some of the lunatics vying for the GOP candidacy for 2016.

Still, my quiz results revealed that I am 84% in Bernie Sanders' camp, 82% in Hillary Clinton's camp, and the nearest Republican I am close to is Rand Paul (71%).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2Quiz: How Liberal are You? Empty Re: Quiz: How Liberal are You? 1/9/2016, 2:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Quiz: How Liberal are You? Meo10

3Quiz: How Liberal are You? Empty Re: Quiz: How Liberal are You? 1/9/2016, 2:16 pm

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I am a registered Republican,

At this point, the question becomes, "Why?".

4Quiz: How Liberal are You? Empty Re: Quiz: How Liberal are You? 1/9/2016, 3:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

5Quiz: How Liberal are You? Empty Re: Quiz: How Liberal are You? 1/9/2016, 3:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I am a registered Republican,

At this point, the question becomes, "Why?".

Since the first election I voted in (1970). I have never missed an election and voted straight GOP until 1992. I voted for Perot in 1992; wrote my daughter's name in for 1996, and since 2000, I have voted mostly Democratic. As my party drifted hard to the right, I moved away from it. I stay Republican because not all of my positions line up with yours, and I hope my party one day returns to moderation.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Quiz: How Liberal are You? Empty Re: Quiz: How Liberal are You? 1/9/2016, 8:51 pm

2seaoat

I stopped taking the poll because it is flawed. People are being manipulated for a predetermined result which I suspect that has a Democratic leaning, and specifically it looks like something Bernie Sander's people would do to show how mainstream his candidacy has become. I love Bernie, but the manipulation of choices will have everybody being a Bernie guy.

7Quiz: How Liberal are You? Empty Re: Quiz: How Liberal are You? 1/9/2016, 8:54 pm

Mine were rand, ben, and then bernie.

8Quiz: How Liberal are You? Empty Re: Quiz: How Liberal are You? 1/9/2016, 9:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I'll probably write in Rand...

9Quiz: How Liberal are You? Empty Re: Quiz: How Liberal are You? 1/9/2016, 11:10 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I stopped taking the poll because it is flawed.  People are being manipulated for a predetermined result which I suspect that has a Democratic leaning, and specifically it looks like something Bernie Sander's people would do to show how mainstream his candidacy has become.  I love Bernie, but the manipulation of choices will have everybody being a Bernie guy.

Bullshit.

Bernie is mainstream.

People are just too stupid to acknowledge it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum