Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sharia courts creating duel justice system in UK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.rt.com/uk/328366-uk-sharia-court-law/

It is said there are some 85 such courts in Britain, but the actual number is unknown, Reuters reports. Their supporters say much of the criticism concerning these justice systems is due to ignorance about how much power they wield.

Khola Hasan, a scholar from the Islamic Sharia Council defended the need for Sharia courts, saying the English legal system is not interested in certain matters that affect Muslim families.

....Sharia law, practiced in many Middle Eastern countries, is the Islamic legal system, which has been derived from the Koran, as well as taking into account rulings of Islamic scholars. Aside from providing rules for living, such as prayers and fasting, Sharia law can hand down punishments, which can be as severe as cutting off limbs or being beheaded for certain crimes.

2seaoat

And in America, the 1% has created alternatives to Article III Courts in America where large corporations and wealth have created a mandatory arbitration system which abandons our court system for a system of exploitation and limitation of remedies of the American public as we have become indentured slaves..........you worry about sharia courts, and I will worry about the bastards who are stealing our country making an alternative conflict resolution system in this country which is simply to exploit Americans. Priorities T. I worry about bee stings, and you worry about the one person who dies a week from terrorist.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I must be ambidextrous cause I kin worry about both just fine....

Unrelated but good news ..support for the NRA  is up 11% since Obama announced his gun EO.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"Dual"...not "duel".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum