Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnson Jumps Into Race as Glibertarian Candidate for President

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Will anyone notice?

2seaoat

I voted for him because as a Republican I would have thrown up voting for Romney. If Mr. K does not win the Republican nomination, I will be hard pressed to just waste my vote in a protest. I will seriously consider Bernie or Hillary, with some qualifications because some of their spending proposals have not proven to me that the offsets on the Wall street transaction tax will cover free tuition. If those numbers cannot be justified and quantified better, then it may be Johnson again.......Rubio longshot possbility......Bush longshot possibility....Christy would be my second choice, but he is talking stupid nonsense lately, so sometimes you just get painted into a corner, but I will vote in the Republican primary, and the general election......never missed a vote since I could vote on the President.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Good .... at least I'll have an option I can vote for in good conscience again this time around.

I don't agree with Gov Johnson on everything ... but we're about 80%.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum