Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An example of how the wrestler Jesse Ventura, Teo and the others don't think through this conspiracy stuff before they swallow it.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay, first of all just to simply matters we're going to refer to the inside job conspiracy to destroy the World Trade Center with "controlled demolition" as simply "Dick Cheney". It can be any number of bad guys from the illuminatti, the globalists, the New World Order, the Bilderbergers, the Rothschilds, the Trilateral Commission, or whatever. But to avoid all that confusion we're just gonna refer to it as "Dick Cheney" since he's usualy cited as one of the ringleaders anyway.

There is another thread up now by Teo which has the title..
Jessie kicks limey Pier's ass
... and the title refers to an appearance by Jesse Ventura on the Piers Morgan tv show.

In this interview, Jesse Ventura's main evidence for the theory that 9-11 was a Dick Cheney inside job, is that a BBC tv reporter reported that WTC 7 collapsed, but, when she reported this, it was about a half hour BEFORE the collapse actually occurred. So Jesse's eyes are all lit up when he tells Piers this is the proof that it was all engineered by Dick Cheney.

The first thing that pops into Ventura's mind, is that this could not have happened unless the reporter had been fed the info of the impending collapse BEFORE the building was "imploded".
The problem is, nothing else pops into Ventura's mind after this. And that's after even 12 years since this all happened. The only thing that is still in his mind is this could not have happened unless the reporter had been fed the info of the impending collapse BEFORE the building was "imploded".

That's what I mean by how these folk never think this stuff through.
Because the next thing which would occur to any thinking person, is to ask one's self... why on earth would Dick Cheney inform a BBC tv reporter that the building was going to collapse before he imploded it? For what earthly reason would Dick want to do that? To what purpose? To benefit him how?
That makes less sense than anything I have ever heard of in my life.
All Dick need do is let the BBC tv reporter see the building be imploded and of course then the BBC tv reporter along with everyone else on planet Earth would know the building had collapsed.
Why in the name of God would Dick want to risk exposing the plot by doing anything else? To gain what?

That's what I mean by how these folk never seem to think these claims and these theories through. And this is just one example. Over the half decade I've been listening to these claims and these theories, I have seen this same thing happen countless times. Over and over again. Never do they think anything about this stuff through.

Bob wrote:Okay, first of all just to simply matters we're going to refer to the inside job conspiracy to destroy the World Trade Center with "controlled demolition" as simply "Dick Cheney". It can be any number of bad guys from the illuminatti, the globalists, the New World Order, the Bilderbergers, the Rothschilds, the Trilateral Commission, or whatever. But to avoid all that confusion we're just gonna refer to it as "Dick Cheney" since he's usualy cited as one of the ringleaders anyway.

... and the title refers to an appearance by Jesse Ventura on the Piers Morgan tv show.

In this interview, Jesse Ventura's main evidence for the theory that 9-11 was a Dick Cheney inside job, is that a BBC tv reporter reported that WTC 7 collapsed, but, when she reported this, it was about a half hour BEFORE the collapse actually occurred. So Jesse's eyes are all lit up when he tells Piers this is the proof that it was all engineered by Dick Cheney.

The first thing that pops into Ventura's mind, is that this could not have happened unless the reporter had been fed the info of the impending collapse BEFORE the building was "imploded".
The problem is, nothing else pops into Ventura's mind after this. And that's after even 12 years since this all happened. The only thing that is still in his mind is this could not have happened unless the reporter had been fed the info of the impending collapse BEFORE the building was "imploded".

Because the next thing which would occur to any thinking person, is to ask one's self... why on earth would Dick Cheney inform a BBC tv reporter that the building was going to collapse before he imploded it? For what earthly reason would Dick want to do that? To what purpose? To benefit him how?
All Dick need do is let the BBC tv reporter see the building be imploded and of course then the BBC tv reporter along with everyone else on planet Earth would know the building had collapsed.
Why in the name of God would Dick want to risk exposing the plot by doing anything else? To gain what?

That's what I mean by how these folk never seem to think these claims and these theories through. And this is just one example. Over the half decade I've been listening to these claims and these theories, I have seen this same thing happen countless times. Over and over again. Never do they think anything about this stuff through.

All that is needed to know about Jesse is that another Seal punched his lights out at a funeral for a fallen Seal because Jesse started running his big mouth...Yes...he should be thanked/remembered/honored for his service to the country....but when you turn on the country with baseless bs...then he deserves the criticism...

3An example of how the wrestler Jesse Ventura,  Teo and the others don't think through this conspiracy stuff before they swallow it. Empty Is he even credible? 9/20/2012, 3:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU5MLcWXzfo

As far as the SEAL title I believe it came out long ago that he was UDT.

newswatcher wrote:
Bob wrote:Okay, first of all just to simply matters we're going to refer to the inside job conspiracy to destroy the World Trade Center with "controlled demolition" as simply "Dick Cheney". It can be any number of bad guys from the illuminatti, the globalists, the New World Order, the Bilderbergers, the Rothschilds, the Trilateral Commission, or whatever. But to avoid all that confusion we're just gonna refer to it as "Dick Cheney" since he's usualy cited as one of the ringleaders anyway.

All that is needed to know about Jesse is that another Seal punched his lights out at a funeral for a fallen Seal because Jesse started running his big mouth...Yes...he should be thanked/remembered/honored for his service to the country....but when you turn on the country with baseless bs...then he deserves the criticism...

I agree. Jessee isn't known for his intelligence. How he got elected Governor is beyond me.

Also, isn't it nice and easy to tell who said this, when it is within the quotes? It's all Bob's fault for leaving 9 carriage returns with no text at the end of his post.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob the buildings were imploded by explosives that is a fact with out a doubt in any reasonable persons mind. Those that don't believe it buy into the dumbest conspiracy of all, the NIST report...Believe what you want it means absolutely nothing to me. I have never been one that craves approval from my so called peers. Truth be told I love it when I know something that is true with out any doubt and everyone else proves to me their ignorance by disagreeing.... which is common..so take your shots eat your GMO and trust your criminal government...what is it to me ?

An example of how the wrestler Jesse Ventura,  Teo and the others don't think through this conspiracy stuff before they swallow it. Wtc7An example of how the wrestler Jesse Ventura,  Teo and the others don't think through this conspiracy stuff before they swallow it. 9112nx9

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

An example of how the wrestler Jesse Ventura,  Teo and the others don't think through this conspiracy stuff before they swallow it. Wtc7collapselgiy8An example of how the wrestler Jesse Ventura,  Teo and the others don't think through this conspiracy stuff before they swallow it. Wtc7collapse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum