Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Dad Cut Me Out Of His Will For Dating A Black Guy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://girltalkhq.com/dad-cut-will-dating-black-guy/

I was bringing a guy home for the holidays. As I told him about Aaron and I, the phone was silent; a pause on the other end of the line, “Is that that black kid?” Um yes, I said awkwardly.

My dad lost it.

He told me that was not acceptable to him, he was disappointed in me, and there was no way I was bringing Aaron over. Click. I was beyond hurt and surprised. I spoke to my mom the next day and she said my dad had pretty much gone off the deep end and I needed to let him cool down. A week later my dad sent me a text saying he was opting out of my life. I was not to call him anymore, I had 2 weeks to get all of my items out of our family home, he had removed me from his will, and Christmas was cancelled. I instantly began crying at my desk at work.

What was I supposed to do? Here I was in an interracial relationship living naively (I guess) to the world and even my own family. I clearly missed something. My dad was always my number one support.

Teo, your reading habits are a bit varied. Girl Talk? Shocked Laughing

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:Teo, your reading habits are a bit varied.  Girl Talk?  Shocked Laughing

Well fer sure.....How am I going to be well rounded ?

Like, ok.

An outstanding young lady. Every father should wish their child was as grounded. I hope her father reads it.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://girltalkhq.com/dad-cut-will-dating-black-guy/

I was bringing a guy home for the holidays. As I told him about Aaron and I, the phone was silent; a pause on the other end of the line, “Is that that black kid?” Um yes, I said awkwardly.

My dad lost it.

He told me that was not acceptable to him, he was disappointed in me, and there was no way I was bringing Aaron over. Click. I was beyond hurt and surprised. I spoke to my mom the next day and she said my dad had pretty much gone off the deep end and I needed to let him cool down. A week later my dad sent me a text saying he was opting out of my life. I was not to call him anymore, I had 2 weeks to get all of my items out of our family home, he had removed me from his will, and Christmas was cancelled. I instantly began crying at my desk at work.

What was I supposed to do? Here I was in an interracial relationship living naively (I guess) to the world and even my own family. I clearly missed something. My dad was always my number one support.

I'm not sure what the point is that you're trying to make. There has been prejudice and discrimination since the beginning of time and t will continue forever.

In my opinion, and that of many others, semi-retired President Obama with his attitude and beliefs, is guilty of dividing our country far more than any other president in modern history.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

No doubt this white girl was stealing a quality black man from black women ... thus contributing to the demise of the black community/culture in the United States.

It's genocidal.  She should be ashamed of herself. That's probably what her father was upset about.

Where's Human Rights Watch when ya need 'em?

Markle

Markle

Works both ways.

I was the asst. manager of a chain retail store in a large shopping center in Miami about 1968 or so. I took the daily receipts to the bank each day also located in the mall. One of the tellers was a stunning black woman and I always went to her line.

We'd talk and flirt and I asked her to dinner. She spoke perfect English and it was impossible for me to detect any black tenant. She slipped into a black, ghetto dialect and said "BOY, I'd love to but by daddy and brothers would kick your a** and probably mine if they even saw you with me".

Sure got my attention.

2seaoat

And here I was thinking T had a new boyfriend.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:And here I was thinking T had a new boyfriend.

My Dad Cut Me Out Of His Will For Dating A Black Guy 1243271414_black_guy_laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum