Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six U.S. troops killed by suicide bomber in Afghanistan

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

knothead

knothead

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-attack-idUSKBN0U418520151221

More body bags to come if America follows the GOP . . . . . so sad and tragic to lose our people year in and year out.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Tell it to the COMMANDER N CHIEF....if you can catch him between vacations..

knothead wrote:http://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-attack-idUSKBN0U418520151221

More body bags to come if America follows the GOP . . . . . so sad and tragic to lose our people year in and year out.

Lol... As if hillary were a nobel peace prize laureate. Sometimes I wish I could ignore reality. It must be nice.

knothead

knothead

From the posts here many do not want her as the CIC and it is certainly not a given that she will prevail; that said, she is more bellicose than Bernie for sure but not even in the same class as the GOP rhetoric most of whom are for an all out war in the ME . . . . . . just sayin' . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Six U.S. troops killed by suicide bomber in Afghanistan 9181fbaa8d

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Six U.S. troops killed by suicide bomber in Afghanistan 9181fbaa8d

And he gets a whopping 2% . . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:

And he gets a whopping 2% . . . . .

2seaoat

Our children die and innocents die, it is time to leave.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Six U.S. troops killed by suicide bomber in Afghanistan 9181fbaa8d

Is he still running?

How can you tell?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Our children die and innocents die, it is time to leave.

Amen.  On this one (surprisingly) you and I are firmly on the same side of the fence.

However,  Senator Paul is in error with that quote.
If you've been paying close attention to Trump's words as I have,  one thing that's becoming increasingly more clear is that Trump is actually on yours and mine and Rand Paul's side for the most part.

Trump wants to obliterate ISIS,  same as me (although that's where we differ with you since you think they're just "common criminals" like people who take food into the movie theater).   But he wants the rest of the stinking world and especially the stinking raghead countries to be of some help to us to accomplish this.  AND he wants to ally with Putin to reach the same goal.  Which I also am in agreement with.
After that,  he's sick and tired of the whole clusterfuck in the middle east and wants us to fix our own goddamn country for a change and he doesn't give a shit about Assad or Asshat or whatever his name is.  Same as me.
No more regime changes and propping up dictators and neocon bullshit.  That's what Trump is saying if you listen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum