Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin puts NUKES on the table in war against ISIS

+3
Wordslinger
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-has-threatened-to-use-nuclear-weapons-against-isis-but-hopes-they-will-never-be-needed-a6766196.html

Putin raises possibility of using nuclear weapons against terrorists - but hopes they ‘will never need’ them
Leader says new cruise missiles can be equipped with nuclear warheads and conventional warheads

I heard that iran fired a missile that was new to their arsenal the other day. I expect in the near future the threshold will simply be whether or not a theocratic despot gets their way. Why would an extreme religion not use an ultimate weapon?

Imagine how hard it already is to squash an entire society? I think if we can just wait out a decade and work behind the scenes to open their culture that sense will prevail. We should be setting up satellite links and dropping smart phones.

It's no mystery that the theocracies sustain by oppressing the masses. We have to use that against them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

People will worship anything...look at North Korea and Kim Jong-un or Democrats and Obama...

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-has-threatened-to-use-nuclear-weapons-against-isis-but-hopes-they-will-never-be-needed-a6766196.html

Putin raises possibility of using nuclear weapons against terrorists - but hopes they ‘will never need’ them

Leader says new cruise missiles can be equipped with nuclear warheads and conventional warheads

Of course Putin doesn't take nuclear weapons off the table. In war, you take NOTHING off the board. Putin is a former KGB agent with military training. He knows how to go to war and how to win a war.

On the other hand, we have a Commander in Chief trained in Community Organizing who ties the hands of our military so tightly they might as well not even be there. Semi-retired President Obama simply wants to say he's launched rockets...(safely) and has put boots on the ground. Then he drops flyers to announce when the bombs will fall. He also likes to announce when he will withdraw and never once mentions the word VICTORY.

I think one of the things Community Organizers do best is hand out flyers.

Does ANYONE here believe that Vladimir Putin would give rules of engagement to his pilots so that three out of four sorties return with all their munitions?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-has-threatened-to-use-nuclear-weapons-against-isis-but-hopes-they-will-never-be-needed-a6766196.html

Of course Putin doesn't take nuclear weapons off the table.  In war, you take NOTHING off the board.  Putin is a former KGB agent with military training.  He knows how to go to war and how to win a war.

On the other hand, we have a Commander in Chief trained in Community Organizing who ties the hands of our military so tightly they might as well not even be there.  Semi-retired President Obama simply wants to say he's launched rockets...(safely) and has put boots on the ground.  Then he drops flyers to announce when the bombs will fall.  He also likes to announce when he will withdraw and never once mentions the word VICTORY.

Does ANYONE here believe that Vladimir Putin would give rules of engagement to his pilots so that three out of four sorties return with all their munitions?

Of course not!! We need to steel ourselves and get our own dynamic, determined, and forceful leader! Why can't we have our own ex-KGB officer as our Dear Leader? We must learn to win the Russian Way!! Stamp out all our vegetarians and pantywaists!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Of course Putin doesn't take nuclear weapons off the table.  In war, you take NOTHING off the board.  Putin is a former KGB agent with military training.  He knows how to go to war and how to win a war.

On the other hand, we have a Commander in Chief trained in Community Organizing who ties the hands of our military so tightly they might as well not even be there.  Semi-retired President Obama simply wants to say he's launched rockets...(safely) and has put boots on the ground.  Then he drops flyers to announce when the bombs will fall.  He also likes to announce when he will withdraw and never once mentions the word VICTORY.

Of course not!!  We need to steel ourselves and get our own dynamic, determined, and forceful leader!  Why can't we have our own ex-KGB officer as our Dear Leader?  We must learn to win the Russian Way!!  Stamp out all our vegetarians and pantywaists!

Putin puts NUKES on the table in war against ISIS  WimpObama

2seaoat

We have murdered over a 100k innocent civilians and you call rules of engagement in a war we should not be fighting a wimp factor. This is moral bankruptcy for those who think killing people in the middle east somehow reduced our risk of terrorism in America. Once a week an innocent American is murdered by a criminal act of a terrorist. Yet, we kill tenfold innocent civilians, and people argue that we should carpet bomb and have no rules of engagement. They blame it on a community organizer. I say that we have a Christian President.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I say that we have a Christian President.

When former poster Obamasucks reads this post (yes, he still lurks at the forum), he is going to come back as a guest to lambaste you for saying it. He already posted as a guest once this week..... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've picked out a manhole about a half a block from me teo.  And I'm going to get hold of a large pry bar to get it open with.
Since you suggested it,  I now realize the underground sewer will provide a perfect shield from the blast. 
AND,  once the shockwave has passed,  if I immediately come back up to ground level,  I'll have time to reach a rural area before the fallout begins. Especially if I can get my motorized bicycle down there with me before the blast.  Below ground I don't think the EMP will take out it's ignition.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually,  I don't even need to get the whole bicycle down in the sewer with me.  It has a very simple ignition system which can be unbolted and removed.  That's the only part I need to be protected from the EMP.
Now I just need to make sure the bicycle chassis is stored in a way to protect it from the blast.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Doesn't matter what country you are talking about ... if they have nukes, nukes are always on the table, no matter what they say.

The most dangerous country in the world is .... Pakistan.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:We have murdered over a 100k innocent civilians and you call rules of engagement in a war we should not be fighting a wimp factor.   This is moral bankruptcy for those who think killing people in the middle east somehow reduced our risk of terrorism in America.  Once a week an innocent American is murdered by a criminal act of a terrorist.  Yet, we kill tenfold innocent civilians, and people argue that we should carpet bomb and have no rules of engagement.  They blame it on a community organizer.  I say that we have a Christian President.

Wordslinger, you and the other sympathetic Progressives should get down on your knees nightly and thank God that we have men with the ability and willingness to do what you cannot and thus keep our country free.

Were the innocents killed at Pearl Harbor, Poland, Bavaria, France, Norway, Denmark, Russia, World Trade Center one and two, the numerous, increasing terrorist attacks, more recently the Russian airliner, Paris, Ft. Hood, San Bernardino NOT innocent?

When faced with war, you fight the war you are handed, NOT the one you want. You WIN a war by CRUSHING your opponent. The other option is that your forces are so overwhelming and positioned so well, that as in chess, rather than delaying the inevitable, you lay your king on its side. You surrender.

Do you see ISIS, who fights using civilians as shields and children as suicide bombers changing their tactics soon?

So you do what has to be done.

Markle

Markle

EmeraldGhost wrote:Doesn't matter what country you are talking about ... if they have nukes, nukes are always on the table, no matter what they say.

The most dangerous country in the world is .... Pakistan.

EXCEPT with semi-retired President Obama.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum