Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

gunman isn't Irish...Syed Farook

+3
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gunman isn't Irish...Syed Farook Empty gunman isn't Irish...Syed Farook 12/2/2015, 10:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/02/police-id-suspect-in-san-bernardino-massacre-as-syed-farook.html

Syed Farook is one of three suspected gunmen who attacked a center for the disabled, killing 14 and injuring more on Wednesday.

CORONA, CALIFORNIA — Law enforcement officials have identified Syed Farook as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. The Daily Beast has learned that the police have just executed a search warrant at a Redlands, California address—an address that belongs to Farook’s family.

2seaoat

My experience working with any county or state department of Health is that is full of pencil neck bureaucrats who love to make life miserable for everyone. They are saying one of the dead was an employee of that department. It is just mind boggling that this could have arisen over a work dispute. WTF

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:My experience working with any county or state department of Health is that is full of pencil neck bureaucrats who love to make life miserable for everyone.  They are saying one of the dead was an employee of that department.   It is just mind boggling that this could have arisen over a work dispute.  WTF

This isn't a government health department.  It's a fully private enterprise.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We better hope this has nothing to do with mohammed or allah.
If it does they'll lock down this country like France did.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

None of us know the facts as yet. But it strikes me that the perpetrators -- three of them -- had assault rifles and wore military gear. That indicates considerable pre-assault planning -- not the product of a recent conflict at a work site.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:None of us know the facts as yet.  But it strikes me that the perpetrators -- three of them -- had assault rifles and wore military gear.  That indicates considerable pre-assault planning -- not the product of a recent conflict at a work site.  

Additionally,  IED's and pipe bombs were found in their apartment.  Also not compatible with a "recent conflict at a work site".

Farook's father:  “He’s Muslim. He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. A very devout Muslim.”

Sal

Sal

This happens on more days than it doesn't in this country, but we're concerned about the assailant's religious preference this time??

Ridiculous.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:This happens on more days than it doesn't in this country, but we're concerned about the assailant's religious preference this time??

Ridiculous.

If you lived here you would remember when people were gunned down going into abortion clinics. 
You would have been shocked to learn that the religious beliefs of the assailants were discussed then too.  lol
No,  religion never has anything to do with anything.  It's all in our imaginations.  To believe otherwise is just ridiculous as you say.  lol

Salinsky wrote:This happens on more days than it doesn't in this country, but we're concerned about the assailant's religious preference this time??

Ridiculous.

Human nature is to want to know who and why.  Events of past years make us ask for the angle of color and religion.  

It's where we are.  Who can avoid it?  Can we all admit it comes to mind?  If it does not then I'd love to sit down and talk with you and find out how you avoid the questions.

Sad situation.  More murders - senseless murders - not that there is ever any sense to it at all.

Sal

Sal

No matter what "motive" ostensibly was behind what can legitimately be called the "attack" in San Bernardino, there is no question that there is murder in this country's heart now, not buried very deeply at all any more, and that there are people who are more than willing to act on it. This is a ferocious loss of faith in democracy, in the project of creating a viable political commonwealth. It is aided and abetted by a revolting firearms fetish that is exploited by cheap and miserable politicians. I don't care anymore about pointing out who may or may not have blood on their hands. It's knee-deep, and we're all in it.

- Charles Pierce

Salinsky wrote:No matter what "motive" ostensibly was behind what can legitimately be called the "attack" in San Bernardino, there is no question that there is murder in this country's heart now, not buried very deeply at all any more, and that there are people who are more than willing to act on it. This is a ferocious loss of faith in democracy, in the project of creating a viable political commonwealth. It is aided and abetted by a revolting firearms fetish that is exploited by cheap and miserable politicians. I don't care anymore about pointing out who may or may not have blood on their hands. It's knee-deep, and we're all in it.

- Charles Pierce

No, I don't accept "...we're all in it."

Never have believed in group blame and punishment.  Blame to the murderer/s and punishment to the murder/s. They are responsible for their choice and their actions.

I won't take this as another reason to keep guns out of the hands of people who are clearly not using them for murder.  The few condemning all ... NO.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sayed Farook's co-workers are saying they never had any indication he had a reason to perpetrate this act.

Farook and his wife had been building explosive devices which were found in their apartment.

Farook's father is saying that,  outside of work,  about all Farook ever did was pray.

Farook went to Saudi Arabia and then returned and committed this atrocity.

All very reminiscent of the Tsarnaev brothers.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's due to Farook's religious beliefs. Death to religion!! Death to Christmas Parties!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:It's due to Farook's religious beliefs.  Death to religion!!  Death to Christmas Parties!

I'll be having a Christmas party myself,  slinger.  There'll be debauchery,  drunkeness,  and other assorted behaviour.   We're going to nail Bill O'Reilly in effigy to a cross.   You're invited.

Sal

Sal

I understand the blame game in regards to these crimes.

If the perp is black, the breakdown of the black family is to blame.

If the perp is Mexican, our porous border is to blame.

If the perp is white (and the perp is nearly always white), insanity and/or pharmaceuticals are to blame.

If the perp is Muslim, religion is to blame.

There is one thing all these crimes have in common, but that thing is never, ever to blame.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am surprised semi-demented poster Markle hasn't rolled out a new propaganda thread about 'Fatal Islamic Attacks' in America, and somehow tying this recent event back to President Obama.

If PeeDog was not off in the corner sulking, there would be 15 threads already denouncing Muslims, blaming Obama, and a hundred other grievances (including blaming liberals).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Ridiculous.

Yeah...right....

gunman isn't Irish...Syed Farook Dabc77ff-1322-44ca-93d4-c0ab5e7d3424_zpshpblq5gc

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

There is one thing all these crimes have in common, but that thing is never, ever to blame.

Yes if we could only outlaw guns then that would put a stop to people building bombs and it all comes to an end.   Just like when we outlawed alcohol that put a stop to drinking.
Dammnit I wish  us retarded right-wing gun lovers could only get that through our thick tea party,  racist,  christian,  white republican skulls. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum